The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Surprised Dave Whelan didn't push to the front of the players and collect the cup himself like, after leading the team out, and all that.

and fall down the stairs and break his leg- worra fucking hero.

You'd hope if anything would make Mike Ashley want to improve us and try and make us win a trophy next season/soon... it would be Dave 'I Broke me leg, you know' Whelan's cup winning face all over after this.

Go on Mike, you cannot let him get one up on you.

The attacking play, confidence and fluidity of that Wigan display and the fact they've just won the FA Cup has got me worried. If they come out of this swinging I wouldn't put it past them to get 6 points in their last 2 games. We HAVE to beat QPR now and may need a result against Arsenal in our last game.

If we beat QPR we're safe man.

Aye, you're right, I'm just being thick, though I wouldn't put it past Pardew to somehow lose us a 4 point gap in 1 game :lol:

Yes he is a knacker but at least Whelan has a bit of history about him and is in the game to make the most of it with a club he has a connection with not some faceless knacker in it to make a quick bob & prOmote their wider interests along the way

I don't know what I'm more annoyed about, this result of the fact Mike now has topped Cowboy Yao.

I can't stop looking at Iron Mike.

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/9394/cc5aeb6d068544fa8886b6c.png

wigan took the game to city, whereas as the pre-match negativity from pards when we played them probably had the team feeling they had no chance and were gonna be on the end of a drubbing. they went out on to the pitch already beaten.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Mancini having a dig at the club for not denying the Pellegrini rumours. Hopefully this is the start of an implosion.