The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Celtic deserve something from the game if they can continue like that. So unlucky to be behind.

Shhhhh, the English on here don't like Celtic, because their supporters don't like them...  :hmm:

I know. I don't like them either, but today I like them to win.

Guest firetotheworks

I just like hear Clive Tyldesley sad. It makes me happy.

When it's England he almost makes me want England to lose, which is staggering tbh.

Guest firetotheworks

Nothing says 'I love you' like a warmed up ready meal, according to the Co-op.

It does if they asked for a pony.

Well it was a beef dish...

Nice bit of topical horse play.

I'm tired of all the do-gooding underdog 'playing it the right way' teams doing well. Time for some cynical mafia boss team to bribe the ref, score 1 goal and kick everyone else in the nuts and drive out on mopeds giving everyone the finger

Guest firetotheworks

Celtic deserve something from the game if they can continue like that. So unlucky to be behind.

Shhhhh, the English on here don't like Celtic, because their supporters don't like them...  :hmm:

Why does it matter to you? The reason for the dislike has nothing to do with football.

Why do you care if people like Celtic or not?

I just find it funny that everybody wanks over Juventus, when they're just a bog standard Italian boring team with a genius in midfield. As a club Juventus is despicable. I don't mind Celtic, fairly ambivalent about them, but they have looked the better team. They get a hard time on here tonight for all the wrong reasons.

f*** Juve, cheating aberration of a club, should be ground into mince and served in a Findus lasagne.

c***s.

Don't disagree, but from the Sporting fan this is :lol:

Yep, that type of shit is widespread in much of Southern Europe unfortunately. In Italy it is endemic.