The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Celtic deserve something from the game if they can continue like that. So unlucky to be behind.

Shhhhh, the English on here don't like Celtic, because their supporters don't like them...  :hmm:

Why do you care if people like Celtic or not?

I just find it funny that everybody wanks over Juventus, when they're just a bog standard Italian boring team with a genius in midfield. As a club Juventus is despicable. I don't mind Celtic, fairly ambivalent about them, but they have looked the better team. They get a hard time on here tonight for all the wrong reasons.

Juventus have a long history of having very good players. Think a fair few have people have nostalgia for them following the good old days of Football Italia (on Channel Four over here in the 90's when Italian Football was in its prime). Additionally its considerably easier to romanticise Italy than it is Scotland.

Tonight Celtic have been nothing other than blood and thunder. Which is fine in its own way. Italian teams have always done the bare minimum too.

PSG casually brushing Valencia aside. Gotta say I'm impressed.

They haven't been too great in Ligue 1, have they? (given the players they have).

Brushing aside? Terrible tactics with one objective only, counter with their fast guys. The typical Ancelotti team.

What's with the Celtic hate on here btw?

For me it's how disgraceful they acted when they were down here for a couple of friendlies in recent times. One was Shearer's testimonial and the other was under Allardyce. Their fans behaved like animals throughout the centre of town.

PSG casually brushing Valencia aside. Gotta say I'm impressed.

They haven't been too great in Ligue 1, have they? (given the players they have).

Brushing aside? Terrible tactics with one objective only, counter with their fast guys. The typical Ancelotti team.

Whatever you may think of it, Valencia are looking pretty hopeless. And I would say PSG are controlling the game, not just countering.

Juventus did us a big favour in the Champions League when they had nothing to play for.

Celtic fans are arseholes who will happily cause trouble even if it's a friendly/testimonial.

Juventus > Celtic  :smitten: