The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Starting to think this hype is justified.  :undecided:

Depends who you listen to..... is he great player? yes is he top 4 or 5 in the world like media go on? no.

He's certainly not in the top two like they go on but top 5? I'm struggling to think of many better.

Yep.

I can think of 5 from Barca and Madrid alone who is better, maybe in current form but current form is relative.

Who?

Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Ronaldo and Ozil.

Depends who you listen to..... is he great player? yes is he top 4 or 5 in the world like media go on? no.

He's certainly not in the top two like they go on but top 5? I'm struggling to think of many better.

Yep.

I can think of 5 from Barca and Madrid alone who is better, maybe in current form but current form is relative.

Who?

Iniesta, Messi, CRonaldo, Özil and Benzema are better players man. Seriously. In form Bale might be a top 5 player in the world, but then Mandzukic is a top 20 player. Doesn't work like that.

I'd have Ibra and Iniesta in my top 5 behind Messi & Ronaldo.. there's lots of players just behind the front 2 who are just sheer quality. He needs to do it just for a bit longer, form is temporary, class is permanent.

Yep.

Who?

Iniesta, Messi, CRonaldo, Özil and Benzema are better players man. Seriously. In form Bale might be a top 5 player in the world, but then Mandzukic is a top 20 player. Doesn't work like that.

No Brazilians?  :razz:

Glad to see AVB doing well tbh.

Agreed.  Think he's a top coach who just went to Chelsea at the wrong time.

Be comedy if Spurs finish above them this season.

http://www.itwcp.co.uk/default/cache/file/1AA75DF1-1661-4467-8C962AA38223B58E_H180_Wauto.jpg

Guest neesy111

Glad to see AVB doing well tbh.

Agreed.  Think he's a top coach who just went to Chelsea at the wrong time.

Be comedy if Spurs finish above them this season.

:thup:

If Bale had the personality of someone like Cisse, and the media shut up about him, everyone would be raving about him. He's got his flaws, he's certainly overrated by an awful media that are so far up his arse it's gruesome, but he is very very good

Guest Miguel Piñero

Is Bale better than Suarez? I'm struggling too see it tbh. I do understand that at the moment he has been brilliant, but no one has been as consistent as Suarez during this season. Bale is just having an excellent start to 2013 but it's not like he has been excellent all season tbf.

Hes a better finisher than Suarez and hes not even a striker

Guest firetotheworks

Yep.

In his position I would say yes. Overall there are still a fair few better players out there. He's in some form, mind.