The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Spuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....

...shut up.

Worst song in football

Guest neesy111

I smell blood. The Arsenal fans are going to give Wenger so much grief.

Already have most of the season from the fans I know, it's just the media is picking up on it now.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

The hibs killie game is horrendously funny.

Well, no shit. It's Scottish Football.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Spuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....

...shut up.

Worst song in football

YNWA

:anguish:

...shut up.

Worst song in football

YNWA

:anguish:

At least YNWA is short :lol:

Surely if Arsenal get comfortably humped, there's no way back for Arsene? Another season without a modicum of success (by their standards) and getting trashed by your rivals. Really does look like they could use some fresh ideas.

Arsenal's biggest problem is training and coaching, you can see they don't work on operating as a unit defensively AT ALL.

I have seen Monreal and Mertesacker for years at a very good level perform and put them in Arsenal's back 4 and coaching and they look like f*cking crap.

That cannot be a coincidence, either they get some coaches in to fix that or change the manager.

I know we complain about movement and attacking coaching but Arsenal are the opposite they don't work on defense at all.

They can buy all the quality they want but they will never win anything like this.

Surely if Arsenal get comfortably humped, there's no way back for Arsene? Another season without a modicum of success (by their standards) and getting trashed by your rivals. Really does look like they could use some fresh ideas.

Aye, although I can see a comeback  for some reason.

But really, this really looks to be a watershed day. What I will say, never count Wenger and Arsenal out when it comes finishing 4th. Even if they lose they'll only be 5 points behind with 10 games to go.