The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

wow what a terrible offsides decision in that Swansea - West Brom game. . 

also that Villa own goal  :lol: Surprised they turned it around after that

Truly pathetic defending for our own goal.

We can play some decent stuff and have scored some belters this season, but defending like that means we are always up against it.

Was it not Waddle who said Shola would be disappointed with his finish (that went in) against Bordeaux?

That was hilarious, scores a simple 2 yard tap in, and its a bad finish, and he scuffs it :lol:

Celtic go two up and then lose to an unfancied side; but have massive lead so can avoid to drop the points.

Aye, I'm sure there's no betting scams going on there.

Ross County are a good side, been to see them this season and they are capable of beating a tired Celtic.

Celtic go two up and then lose to an unfancied side; but have massive lead so can avoid to drop the points.

Ross County are a good side, been to see them this season and they are capable of beating a tired Celtic.

Didn't realize Ross County were doing so well, only 2 pts of 2nd, haven't they just been promoted as-well?

Didn't realize Ross County were doing so well, only 2 pts of 2nd, haven't they just been promoted as-well?

Yeah, it's mad how well run they are. Dingwall has a population of about 5,000 people! Was more than that in the stadium for the highland derby I was at.