The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Guest bimpy474

CL history as well :thup:

What history? This overturning the deficit thing? What a rubbish stat. Deportivo overturned a three goal deficit against Milan once.

Not scoring an away goal when coming from 2 down i think it is.

What history? This overturning the deficit thing? What a rubbish stat. Deportivo overturned a three goal deficit against Milan once.

Deportivo came back from 3-0. :lol: Just because they were down only two doesn't make it special or anything. It was a fantastic comeback but at least put it in the proper context, not this 'historic' bullshit.

Deportivo came back from 3-0. :lol: Just because they were down only two doesn't make it special or anything. It was a fantastic comeback but at least put it in the proper context, not this 'historic' bullshit.

Came back from 4-1 but don't let facts get in the way of your moaning.

Keane just looks like he wants to lamp someone.

That was awkward at the end there.

it feels like this every few mins when keane is on.

He's ace.

His thorough unpleasantness has the knack of making you feel vaguely ill at ease in your own living room.

Keane just looks like he wants to lamp someone.

That was awkward at the end there.

it feels like this every few mins when keane is on.

He's ace.

His thorough unpleasantness has the knack of making you feel vaguely ill at ease in your own living room.

Im sure if someone filmed me, id actually be rolling my head in time with his blows.