The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

I really don't like this Barcelona side

I'm the same, starting to despise them actually. To many cunts in the team.

that combined with the more than a club stuff just irritates me to high heaven, admire them technically but tbh based on evidence the brilliance is mostly down to messi anyway

Guest firetotheworks

I'm the same, starting to despise them actually. To many c***s in the team.

that combined with the more than a club stuff just irritates me to high heaven, admire them technically but tbh based on evidence the brilliance is mostly down to messi anyway

You mean based on tonight? They're still the best team out there without Messi imo.

I can't be the only one who noticed Messi hardly moved and even when he had the ball he passed the ball to nearest team mate....

Clearly wasn't fit, luckily for them the league is pretty much over so i suppose they can manage him with the Semis in mind.

PSG should be through, had the chances, till Messi came on Barca weren't up to much. Paid the price for sloppiness in front of goal there

I agree on PSG thought they were the better side over 2 legs but meh what can you do these things happen.

I'm the same, starting to despise them actually. To many c***s in the team.

You mean based on tonight? They're still the best team out there without Messi imo.

not so sure, theres so little evidence of barca without messi against good opposition its impossible to really tell but they had 0 forward thrust until he came on

I can't be the only one who noticed Messi hardly moved and even when he had the ball he passed the ball to nearest team mate....

Clearly wasn't fit, luckily for them the league is pretty much over so i suppose they can manage him with the Semis in mind.

PSG should be through, had the chances, till Messi came on Barca weren't up to much. Paid the price for sloppiness in front of goal there

I agree on PSG thought they were the better side over 2 legs but meh what can you do these things happen.

You need to finish your chances/make the most of getting into good positions. Those are the margins.

I mean, you could say Barcelona spurned (or more accurately spooned!) a few chances themselves, but in terms of what PSG controlled - when you get good opportunities you have to be efficient.

Feel similarly about us vs Benfica. :(

Alba is a t***.

This x 1000. Absolute disgusting player. I wonder what VI thinks of him. He's an absolute mega cunt. And not even that good of a left-back. Marcelo pisses all over him :lol: