The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Still think Bayern will win this, personally feel they are a level above but anything can happen.

Agreed. .thup: Didn't realize how good they actually are until I saw them beat Hamburg 9-2 at Allianz Arena.

Alba is a t***.

This x 1000. Absolute disgusting player. I wonder what VI thinks of him. He's an absolute mega cunt. And not even that good of a left-back. Marcelo pisses all over him :lol:

Marcelo is trash. Woeful player.

Alba is a t***.

This x 1000. Absolute disgusting player. I wonder what VI thinks of him. He's an absolute mega cunt. And not even that good of a left-back. Marcelo pisses all over him :lol:

GTFO :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Alba is a t***.

This x 1000. Absolute disgusting player. I wonder what VI thinks of him. He's an absolute mega c***. And not even that good of a left-back. Marcelo pisses all over him :lol:

Woeful? Jay Christ. What the heck is Mike Williamson then?

Alba is a t***.

This x 1000. Absolute disgusting player. I wonder what VI thinks of him. He's an absolute mega c***. And not even that good of a left-back. Marcelo pisses all over him :lol:

Woeful? Jay Christ. What the heck is Mike Williamson then?

:lol:

If it wasn't for his passport he'd be emptying bins.

:lol: Sewelly get yourself an avatar. You look like a newbie without one. I just ignore your comment till I realize it's you...

...then I ignore them again. :p

I've started to hate Barcelona, as soon as they're in the lead they just pass the ball around the halfway line for 90 mins and die in agony EVERY time someone comes near them. Bunch of boring, cheating cunts. Hope they go out in the next round.

Their opponents should sacrifice one player and two-foot Messi in the head, he's twice as good as the rest of them.

(Disclaimer: I know they're good footballers, but they are still cunts)

Guest firetotheworks

They're nowhere near as wonderful to watch as they were under Guardiola. Their insistence on playing it through the middle annoys me, but I still enjoy watching them. I think Bayern vs Arsenal was the type of oldish Barca performance that I enjoy watching, though. Barca weren't as good when it was the Messi Eto'o Henry frontline, but they were so much more interesting to watch. Still the most beautiful football I've seen.

Alba is a t***.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank fuck Barca won tonight, it's absolutely disgusting how many Swedes turn into to supporters of whichever team Zlatan plays for (and there's been a few!). I can't bloody stand it any more, whatever happened to supporting a team; these days everyone over here supports a fucking player. It has made me hate Zlatan far more than he deserves, because he is obviously a very good player, but these turn coats don't deserve the "happiness" (as if they really care :rolleyes:) that him winning gives them.

Thank fuck Barca won tonight, it's absolutely disgusting how many Swedes turn into to supporters of whichever team Zlatan plays for (and there's been a few!). I can't bloody stand it any more, whatever happened to supporting a team; these days everyone over here supports a fucking player. It has made me hate Zlatan far more than he deserves, because he is obviously a very good player, but these turn coats don't deserve the "happiness" (as if they really care :rolleyes:) that him winning gives them.

Says the guy from Sweden who supports an English club and a Swedish club.  :whistle:

Says the guy from Sweden who supports an English club and a Swedish club.  :whistle:

:lol:

Barcelona, Real Madrid, Dortmund, Bayern - honestly, each combination of those would be brilliant to watch. Can't wait for these semis but in a perfect world, it'll be a Barca vs Dortmund final :aww:

Hoping for Barca - Dortmund & Real Madrid - Bayern semi finals.

Barcelona, Real Madrid, Dortmund, Bayern - honestly, each combination of those would be brilliant to watch. Can't wait for these semis but in a perfect world, it'll be a Barca vs Dortmund final :aww:

Hoping for Barca-Real semi so they foul, moan and cheat each other into oblivion. One enormous punch-up would be ace.

Hoping for Barca-Real semi so they foul, moan and cheat each other into oblivion. One enormous punch-up would be ace.

I'd take anything that meant Klopp got to lift the trophy tbh :lol: Saw an interview with him yesterday when he was asked about winning the whole thing and he just burst out laughing :lol:

All this Messi love in on Sky sports, he had about 3 touches after he came on. Claiming he won them the game.

It was still a remarkable contribution, considering the injury. He changed the mindset of his team. In all sorts of difficult situations, he's able to turn and get defenders moving backwards and out of position. That made all the difference.