The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

And people ask me why I hate Manure.

Despicable plastic fans. If this was Newcastle winning the 20th title we'd be ecstatic, but Manure fans sat there like they're losing 5-0.

I hate their plastic fans but their real supporters are up there with the best in England imo, they have easily one of the best away followings in the country. Home atmospheres in England are shit so it's no surprise that theirs is, given the ground is full of day trippers and glory hunters.

First flag I noticed at SJP this season: 'Durham Reds' :laugh:

Despicable plastic fans. If this was Newcastle winning the 20th title we'd be ecstatic, but Manure fans sat there like they're losing 5-0.

I hate their plastic fans but their real supporters are up there with the best in England imo, they have easily one of the best away followings in the country. Home atmospheres in England are shit so it's no surprise that theirs is, given the ground is full of day trippers and glory hunters.

Easy to have a good away following when you win all the time. They were absolutely stone silent at the 3-0 last yeat.

Speaking of Glory hunting Man U twats, I'm absolutely sure I saw Lee Stewart in Northumbria Gym this morning. If it wasn't he was absolutely spits of him. Podgy fucker.

You must be mistaken, Lee lost a lot of weight due to the cancer treatment*.

*may not be factually accurate.

Easy to have a good away following when you win all the time. They were absolutely stone silent at the 3-0 last yeat.

You're not wrong. Still think when their lot get going they're up with the best though, unlike our lot who sing way too fast to get a good consistent atmosphere going.

SJP would be exactly the same if we won our 20th title man. :lol: With that kind of success you get the glory hunters Man United have and we'd be no different. Plus younger generations growing up watching their club winning trophies left right and centre wouldn't appreciate winning a title the same way the likes of us would if we won it now.

SJP would be exactly the same if we won our 20th title man. :lol: With that kind of success you get the glory hunters Man United have and we'd be no different. Plus younger generations growing up watching their club winning trophies left right and centre wouldn't appreciate winning a title the same way the likes of us would if we won it now.

Guess who's got loads of Man U 'supporting' mates. :hmm:

Guess who's got loads of Man U 'supporting' mates. :hmm:

I know. :lol: I know someone who went over today and literally can't name more than 5 Man United players, that's not even a joke btw. It makes me sick.