The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Europa League today. Turkey, 50.000 crazy fans + Meireles, the c***.

Possible line-up:

Artur

Maxi / Jardel / Garay / Melgarejo

André Gomes / Matic

Salvio / Gaitan / Ola John

Rodrigo

Luisão (minor injury), André Almeida (suspended) and Enzo Perez (suspended) are out. We'll try to be the first team from Iberian Peninsula to concede less than 4 goals in this european week. :snod:

Will watch this, cheers :) please beat Fener.

The crazy thing about Gundogan is that he has Schweinsteiger and Khedira ahead of him for Germany. He's so, so good.

He continues playing like this and he won't be for long.

Just watching the extended highlights of Dortmund on Sky here, those f***ing finishes man. Look even better on second viewing.

Also, think Gundogan can now officially join Thomas Muller on my "10/10 would bang" list. Could watch him play football all day.

:lol: Aye he's class i have been banging the Gundogan drum since last season he's f*cking everywhere yet has fantastic vision and so much agility on the ball.

Germany can f*ck off though, their C team could probably beat us :lol:

As good as Dortmund were last night the best part for me was Jamie Redknapp making even more of a twat out of himself by constantly talking over ruud etc with such fantastic insight like "Hummels is all left foot, not comfortable at all on his right that's why he made a mistake"

The dude is right footed and proceeded to use that right foot for the rest of the game. The guy is a complete idiot.

As good as Dortmund were last night the best part for me was Jamie Redknapp making even more of a twat out of himself by constantly talking over ruud etc with such fantastic insight like "Hummels is all left foot, not comfortable at all on his right that's why he made a mistake"

The dude is right footed and proceeded to use that right foot for the rest of the game. The guy is a complete idiot.

Yeah I commented on that talking over everyone during the match, must be infuriating to work with.

The crazy thing about Gundogan is that he has Schweinsteiger and Khedira ahead of him for Germany. He's so, so good.

He continues playing like this and he won't be for long.

Just watching the extended highlights of Dortmund on Sky here, those f***ing finishes man. Look even better on second viewing.

Also, think Gundogan can now officially join Thomas Muller on my "10/10 would bang" list. Could watch him play football all day.

:lol: Aye he's class i have been banging the Gundogan drum since last season he's f*cking everywhere yet has fantastic vision and so much agility on the ball.

Germany can f*ck off though, their C team could probably beat us :lol:

If their national side did worse against Italy than you lot I don't see how their C-team would beat you guys. Let's be realistic for a second here even after these two games. A part of Dortmunds core is non-german while the best player for Bayern the other day were non-german. And Schweinsteiger is a better player and Khedira is a must for the national team defensively.

Also, you have been beating Gundogans drum since last year? How about the year before? Were you beating his drum then too? :p

Guest Miguel Piñero

Would love Madrid to just got for the throat in the second leg and Dortmund to counter them to death again

dortmund 8-1 Madrid agg please.

Would love Madrid to just got for the throat in the second leg and Dortmund to counter them to death again

dortmund 8-1 Madrid agg please.

They have to really, how on earth they are going to cope with Dortmund on the break will be interesting and hopefully very amusing when 5 of them get sent off.

Guest bimpy474

You really can't understand my pain, can you?  :huff:

Aye, like a kid who gets what he wants whenever he asks, suddenly Mummy and Daddy say no. You just cant figure it out why can ya :lol: