The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Guest oatcakejamie

No wonder Stoke fans want rid of Pullis. I've only started realising how absolute s**** they are when ive been wanting them to win.

He is a joke. His tactics are simply play for the draw, if we score then defend and if they score carry on defending until the last 5 !!

No wonder Stoke fans want rid of Pullis. I've only started realising how absolute s**** they are when ive been wanting them to win.

He is a joke. His tactics are simply play for the draw, if we score then defend and if they score carry on defending until the last 5 !!

Pardew and Pulis are peas in a pod.

:pards:

Guest oatcakejamie

I would be ashamed if I was a Stoke fan. Abysmal.

Im so embarrassed right now. there is no fight but you thought I would be used to this by now. PULIS OUT !

We seem to have something in common :lol: