The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Scharner's always come across as somewhat hilarious. :lol:

I really like him, wanted us to sign him when he was on a free but iirc he was desperate to play in a position we were fairly well covered in opposed to the position we desperately needed him in (probably wanted to play midfield instead of centre back).

Seems to have a very good sense of humour/is a bit of a head case :lol:

Guest P.Aimar10

:yikes:Are Wigan in Europe next season regardless of the result today or only if they win?

Here in portugal if out of the 2 finalists one has CL competion assured, than the other one has EL entry assured regardless of the result.

EDIT: I know that because Benfica has CL group stage entry meaning vitoria is in the EL already no matter the result of the final.

Thanks guys. Wigan in Europe :anguish:

The sad thing is that if Martinez is still in charge there next season, can actually see them doing quite well, what with Martinez's attacking instincts...

I don't get this 5.15 kick off business. For the vast majority of PL following nations that aren't in Europe it's going to be the middle of the fucking night. Daft cunts.

I don't get this 5.15 kick off business. For the vast majority of PL following nations that aren't in Europe it's going to be the middle of the fucking night. Daft cunts.

Slowly sapping any tradition out of the competition IMO. Absolutely no reason it can't be 3pm.