The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Wigan will never get a result at arsenal like....

It's not impossible but there is a reason they are 18th and it's not like they have been on some fantastic run recently with one win in their last 5 where as Arsenal have 3 wins and 2 draws and are at home.

If Wigan win this you'll only say it's because Martinez has spent a shit load of money. ;)

Wigan will never get a result at arsenal like....

It's not impossible but there is a reason they are 18th and it's not like they have been on some fantastic run recently with one win in their last 5 where as Arsenal have 3 wins and 2 draws and are at home.

If Wigan win this you'll only say it's because Martinez has spent a shit load of money. ;)

:memelol:

That must be the quietest ever 45 minutes in an FA Cup final, pathetic.

Man Utd and Liverpool in '96 has to be the most boring Cup Final I've ever seen. Either that or some match between Man Utd and Chelsea that I watched in Dublin and fell asleep in the pub.

Man Utd and Liverpool in '96 has to be the most boring Cup Final I've ever seen. Either that or some match between Man Utd and Chelsea that I watched in Dublin and fell asleep in the pub.

I watched that one in bed and also fell asleep.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Do Reverend and the Makers and The Enemy only get wheeled out on FA Cup semi's and final day?

Thought Wigan played very well.

Mancini has a lot to answer for considering how boring his sides are. Such a wealth of talent at his disposal and he's serving up soulless shite.

The Man'U-Chelsea final is the one that sticks in my head for being uber-cagey, but I still loved it.

The Man'U-Chelsea final is the one that sticks in my head for being uber-cagey, but I still loved it.

Why, it was fucking garbage.

Swedish commentators jizzing all over McManaman. 'Next big PL star' Oh fuck off.

Those sort of plaudits are a joke, but he has looked like he has something about him, despite being a dirty cunt.