Florian Thauvin

Yaron
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He should start. McClaren needs to unleash these lads man. Aarons, Perez, Thauvin -- we finally have some explosive exciting players.

I do agree with you mate :thup: i'm sick of the Colback/Anita partnership as well. Wijanldum one step down please.

He should start. McClaren needs to unleash these lads man. Aarons, Perez, Thauvin -- we finally have some explosive exciting players.

I do agree with you mate :thup: i'm sick of the Colback/Anita partnership as well. Wijanldum one step down please.

just posted this in the match thread for saturday, pretty much the same anyway, i reckon he'll stick with colback/anita, obertan and maybe cisse, and we'll be out of the game before it starts

McClaren on Thauvin.

"Florian will get the fans excited by scoring goals and putting goals on a plate for other people. He certainly has the potential and capabilities to do that, and we are excited about him coming in.

"He is a perfect signing for this Club - someone who is young, with great potential and is one of the best young players in Europe.  He plays in a position which we have been looking for - we have been trying to get a genuine winger in.

"He is an exciting, creative talent who can score goals and make assists, and we believe he will have a very bright future at Newcastle.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20150820/mcclaren-florian-is-a-machine_2281670_4945906

So clearly no chance of him playing as a no 10 really.

The guy's left foot looks sweet man. Definitely want him on the left, whipping stuff in. Especially for Mitrovic. He will need that.

No place for Aarons ?

Of the bench as a spark plug, with no pressure.

The more he shines the more we can then bring him into the team next season, once we sell Sissoko for millions.

Very simple really.

The guy's left foot looks sweet man. Definitely want him on the left, whipping stuff in. Especially for Mitrovic. He will need that.

No place for Aarons ?

Of the bench as a spark plug, with no pressure.

The more he shines the more we can then bring him into the team next season, once we sell Sissoko for millions.

Very simple really.

Think Aarons will be gone next season regardless.