Florian Thauvin

Yaron
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Aarons, Perez and now Thauvin. I for one can't wait to see them all on the bench instead of Obertan.

Give it a rest man.  :lol:

Give what a rest?

The constant negativity.

#getbehindthelads #supporttheteamnottheregime

A tones supporters of OM, I am writing these words with a certain emotion. My adventure OM ends today. It does not end the way I would have wished and I can not in any cos hand, vows without saying goodbye. My sports experience At OM has not been as good quo Roves reins and our common hopes. I do not regret the tests quo I have overcome to reach this great club that is Olympique Marseille. I met some fantastic fans who have always supported me. I will keep in mind the memory of the commune with vows after the victories behind the season, a season that should have know better ending. At the Velodrome will mark me life. The atmosphere and your support will remain serious in my heart. I discovered the passion that refine around this club, this fervor that unites vows every weekend at Velodrome, and porting the love of this city for Olympians colors. I always donations .. I never trio. and I check update was proud to wear your colors. Today, I keep In mind the wonderful moments with vows ports, Marseille, fans of OM pence and also support your many brands. I warmly thank toes links those who have always believed in me, who have always been behind me and supported me during these seasons at OM. A round ties I thank my teammates, staff medical, technical staff, including stewards, the President, Jose Anigo, Marcelo Bielsa and Elie Baup. I wish the club vile get up, to realize a great season because the city and vows, fans deserve a great team. I will never forget the Velodrome, Marseille I will never forget, I will never forget vows. Wholeheartedly, another foil, thank you has vows turn 1.0M supporters. Today I start a new adventure with Newcastle, iconic Premier League club, which already has a great history. I press discover the fervor of English fans and (exceptional ambiance of Saint James. Park. I hope that together we will achieve beautiful seasons and will know many victories. Proud to wear the number 20 Newcastle, I look forward to discover the English courts.

Florian Thauvin

Florian Thauvin ‏@FlorianThauvin

It's time for me to start a new adventure with @NUFC.I can't wait to discover the amazing atmosphere of ST James Park

Florian Thauvin ‏@FlorianThauvin

Proud to play under the number 20, I'm ready to accomplish with you all great seasons and achieve many victories !

To all Marseille fans,

I am writing these few words with an amount of emotion. My adventure with OM finished today. It did not finish the way that I had hoped it would and I cannot leave in any case without saying goodbye. My football experience at OM was not as wonderful as it was in my dreams and our shared hopes.

I do not regret the efforts that I had to make to join this great club that is Olympique de Marseille. I met some fantastic fans who always supported me. I will keep in my head the memories of meetings with you after the wonderful victories of last year, a season that deserved a better ending.

I will miss the Velodrome for the rest of my life. The atmosphere and your support will be forever engraved in my heart.

I discovered the passion that reigns true over this club, this fervour which brings you together each weekend at the Velodrome and I shared the love that this town has for the Marseille colours.

I have always given. I have never cheated and I every day I was proud to wear your colours.

Today, I keep in my heart the marvellous moments that I shared with you, the Marseillais, fans of OM and I think of your many displays of support.

I warmly thank all of those who have always believed in me, those who have always been behind me and have supported me throughout my seasons with OM.

I want to thank all of my teammates, the medical staff, the technical staff and notably the club stewards, the President, Jose Anigo, Elie Baup and Marcelo Bielsa.

I wish that the club quickly picks itself back up, that it has a great season because the town and you, the fans, deserve to have a great team.

I will never forget the Velodrome, I will never forget Marseille, I will never forget you.

With all my heart, once again, thank you to you, the Marseille fans.

Today, I begin a new adventure with Newcastle, an emblematic Premier League club that already has a great history.

I am anxious to discover the passion of the English fans and the exceptional atmosphere at St James’ Park.

I hope that together we will have wonderful seasons and experience many victories.

I am proud to wear the number 20 shirt for Newcastle, I am anxious to experience English football.

Florian Thauvin

Guest hbarecall

Cringe at the NufcTV interviewer asking him if he's a 'Bad Boy' ffs :lol:

He is a bad boys  :crazy2:  :snod:

Hello all fans of nufc the best in england  :o

Sorry for thauvin it's not robben hba waddle

It's the poor DOWNING  ;D NOT SPEED NOT SKILLS  >:D

But this wife it's 2nd in miss france  :love: enjoy

thauvin It's cabella fake player talent

But you have  good player wijnaldum  :rose:

Guest hbarecall

love some hbarecall :lol:

I love nufc ; the only fan loves the football not mu liverpool cfc wins wins  :crazy2:

The football is a passion and emotion not mourinho  :whistle:

I make ben arfa vs troyes for you

I told you this just for you .Many not mistaken in France thought he had this talent Thauvin .But at best it can be poor joe cole

In french league it's a bad player not speed not skills

I find it quite incredible that he's been written off this quickly like, he was the next big thing 2 seasons ago and is still only 22.  I like the look of him but he obviously needs to get back into form, it's always disconcerting buying a player that has been out of form but hopefully a change of scene will benefit him.

Guest hbarecall

I find it quite incredible that he's been written off this quickly like, he was the next big thing 2 seasons ago and is still only 22.  I like the look of him but he obviously needs to get back into form, it's always disconcerting buying a player that has been out of form but hopefully a change of scene will benefit him.

The pl it's very difficult thauvin as cabella not muscular

But it's very good vs obertan  O0

wasn't he a favourite of biesla (allegedly) too and doesn't bielsa play pretty attacking stuff?  you'd have expected him to have been decent if so