Florian Thauvin

Yaron
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Good goal, link in.. link :lol:

edit:

fans didn't enter the ground till 15 minutes after it started to protest about the management of the club, they came in and they were 3-0 down

Jesus :lol:

Wait ... They were three nil down in the first 20 mins?!  :lol:

Goals on 4, 9 & 14 mins apparently. Oops

Marseille fans sound f***ing mental

Definitely how I'd sum up our experience with them in'04.

Aye. Some mates of mine went who are no shrinking violets and they described it as very edgy.

• 2 weeks later...

"My future? I still have to finish the season, and after I shall have four-year contract with Newcastle. It's a goal for me to stay and impose myself in England, although it's been difficult with my old coach.

"I wanted to take the opportunity of returning to OM to better prepare for the next season." 

That is quite damning. I'm already seeing signs of it in some of our desperation signings in January. Doesn't matter where in the world you play, selfish showboating play isn't generally appreciated by team mates.

Haven't really seen any showboating from our new lads, just sheer greed from Townsend without offering any end product from the majority of it.

Mitros made a couple of comments today though about the lack of service he's been getting to play to his strengths so he must be getting fed up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Probs one for the twitter thread but

Get French Football ‏@GFFN  3m3 minutes ago

Tottenham Hotspur have approached Florian Thauvin's entourage & Pochettino has spoken to Bielsa about the player

Get French Football ‏@GFFN  50s51 seconds ago

Valencia have also approached Florian Thauvin, whilst Inter Milan have placed the Frenchman on their shortlist

Tottenham Hotspur have approached Florian Thauvin's entourage & Pochettino has spoken to Bielsa about the player

Valencia have also approached Florian Thauvin, whilst Inter Milan have placed the Frenchman on their shortlist

Assume Spurs enjoyed the feeling of missing out on the title.

Why :lol:

• 2 weeks later...