Florian Thauvin

Yaron
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I thought he was awful for us last season, but he just looked like a rabbit caught in headlights. Maybe a season in the championship will be the making of him. He hinted at having good end product, would be great to see him fight it out for the left wing spot with Aarons.

I thought he was awful for us last season, but he just looked like a rabbit caught in headlights. Maybe a season in the championship will be the making of him. He hinted at having good end product, would be great to see him fight it out for the left wing spot with Aarons.

maybe a season with rafa will be the making of him

maybe a season with rafa will be the making of him

it's an interesting dynamic now really, before we were expecting players to listen to john carver, alan pardew or steve mcclaren

now we've got rafa doing the talking, if you were a player like tobin who has achieved absolutely nothing in the game you'd like to think they'd know a season under a manager of rafa's stature would do him the world of good like

Aye no reason to sell him cheap, he's on a long contract and we'll likely bring in a load from Wijnaldum and Sissoko anyway so we aren't desperate for the money.  If he shows little this year then we can think about getting ird, he's contracted till 2020.

I'd be inclined to keep him if only for the fact we'd be short on wingers without him. Ritchie should do well but Aarons still has a bit of a question mark above his head. After that we're into the square pegs and Sammy; the latter of whom actually played a lot of games for Cardiff last season so could have a bit-part to play this season. Does anyone know how the Cardiff fans rated him, incidentally? Played almost 40 times last season.

Thauvin, though, I have some faith (based on nowt) that he'll surprise us.

From the short highlights of the two pre-season games he's been involved in, looks in good nick, I think along with Aarons he gives us something a little different. We are paper thin on the wings, we can't afford to let him go unless we have a replacement lined up.

If Rafa has seen anything in this guy he will keep him...if not, he will get rid as soon as he feels able to - we have a proper manager now and most trust his judgment. Thauvin has a lot to prove and the Champ will be tough for him but he might have realized what playing in English football requires. We shall see.

Wouldn't mind that, he actually has the creative ability we could use from being able to pick out passes and such.

Have you seen any evidence of this with your own eyes?

I'm not sure what it says but he had Hutton on roast against Villa. I'm sure there's plenty of fb's of that standard in the Champo. Could potentially do very welll based on that little 30 minute cameo.

Wouldn't mind that, he actually has the creative ability we could use from being able to pick out passes and such.

I'm not sure what it says but he had Hutton on roast against Villa. I'm sure there's plenty of fb's of that standard in the Champo. Could potentially do very welll based on that little 30 minute cameo.

Aye,  Floro will do a cracking job in the champo for newco.  Hope Rafo can work his mago.

I guess if you count some Marseille matches on BeIN sports last few years, then yes Dropo. 

I guess if you count some Marseille matches on BeIN sports last few years, then yes Dropo.

Fair enough.  I just haven't seen it. The best performance I've seen from him was off the bench against Villa.

He always looked very good when he played at an uptempo pace and just ran at his man and attacked the box and delivered a cross/pass or shot. Under old Stevie he looked scared out of his mind and played supremely timid which made him look useless.

He always looked very good when he played at an uptempo pace and just ran at his man and attacked the box and delivered a cross/pass or shot. Under old Stevie he looked scared out of his mind and played supremely timid which made him look useless.

The FB's of Watord (H) & Wham (A) had him on lock down. It was embarrassing.