Florian Thauvin

Yaron
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

just thought, imagine getting rid of thauvin while obertan is still on your books :lol:

Nobody would take Obertan

sure we could get shot if we wanted on loan like

We'd probably still end up paying most of his wages I'd say

just thought, imagine getting rid of thauvin while obertan is still on your books :lol:

worth it surely, if it came to it i'd rather see thauvin get a run than obertan

Can't see Marseille pay much of Thauvin's wages either tbh.

Every French journalist going said this transfer was a disaster waiting to happen.

Something not right about the whole thing like. We paid more for him than West Ham did for Payet, from the same club? Nobody can do that with a straight face.

Every French journalist going said this transfer was a disaster waiting to happen.

Something not right about the whole thing like. We paid more for him than West Ham did for Payet, from the same club? Nobody can do that with a straight face.

Bang on. This is why i'm not surprised he's not getting a game. Everything out of France was that he wasn't very good and we had been fleeced. That Cabella was considered the far better prospect and he struggled.

McClaren doesn't rate him and in his few appearances I don't really see a good player in there. Best thing I can say is he gave a tired Hutton a hard time with some good deliveries. But with what was coming out of France I was never confident about him.

i'm all for being cynical about this set of cunts but it smells more of them gambling on potential to me, thinking they're getting the new hazard for 12m and can sell in 2 years for 30m

i'm all for being cynical about this set of cunts but it smells more of them gambling on potential to me, thinking they're getting the new hazard for 12m and can sell in 2 years for 30m

Hell of a gamble paying £12m when he'd just been voted one of the worst players in Ligue 1 last season.

i'm all for being cynical about this set of c***s but it smells more of them gambling on potential to me, thinking they're getting the new hazard for 12m and can sell in 2 years for 30m

Hazard was highly rated. Cabella was highly rated. HBA was highly rated. Thauvin wasn't.

Hell of a gamble paying £12m when he'd just been voted one of the worst players in Ligue 1 last season.

we've just spend 12m on shelvey who can't get in the swansea side as it tumbles down the table into a relegation battle...

i'm all for being cynical about this set of c***s but it smells more of them gambling on potential to me, thinking they're getting the new hazard for 12m and can sell in 2 years for 30m

ashley loves a gamble though eh? lucky us.

do they ever pay off? shame he's never taken a gamble worth taking. fucking fat wanker.

Hazard was highly rated. Cabella was highly rated. HBA was highly rated. Thauvin wasn't.

Pretty sure he was very highly rated when he broke through at his first club mind then had a couple of bad seasons. Hence gamble.

I mean that's just bollocks.

I mean that's just bollocks.

it's not like TCD :dontknow: