Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Corrigan

It's like me when I'm drunk and I find amazon one click purchase

Oh God yeah. Me too. After it arrives I think "Why the hell did I buy that ?"

Its like Steam and Greenmangaming game sale. I buy loads because they're a good deal

BUT I RARELY PLAY GAMES !!!!!

What was Arsene Wenger bitching about yesterday on SSN. Something about what NUFC are doing shouldn't be allowed.

I hope we sign this geezer and Thauvin just to wind him up further. Douchebag!

We signed Yanga-Mbiwa. Also their last game against us suddenly doesn't look so easy. He's a cry baby bitch basically.

What was Arsene Wenger bitching about yesterday on SSN. Something about what NUFC are doing shouldn't be allowed.

We signed Yanga-Mbiwa. Also their last game against us suddenly doesn't look so easy. He's a cry baby bitch basically.

He's pissed off because he wanted to play a team that was already relegated? What a fucking muppet!

OK then wenger, lets also agree that each team has the same transfer budget and a salary cap.

Nowt wrong with arguing that there shouldn't be a transfer window, in many respects I agree. But the rules are the same for everyone and we've done nothing that Arsenal could not easily do themselves.

Wenger:

http://www.meh.ro/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/meh.ro10835.gif

Summer signing methinks. In fact, might put a bet on it at the bookies. This lad and another 2 [at the very least] (along with a fair few youth signings) and think that would be a decent enough window.

Having said that, let's try and rescue this season first...

Based on this week, and Pardew's demanding of bringing all the summer signings 'forward' (:rolleyes:), if we want him I think we'll get him.

I wonder if this is a possibility..... considering he wants to stay for cup final.

Buy him now and loan him back there till the end of season, we seem to not want to spend much in summer anyway due to possible inflated prices and he seems to want to stay to win them the trophy.

Surely it suits both sides? well you could argue we need him now but i would hope the signings we already made plus Ben Arfa coming back would be enough.

Probably very unlikely though.

Based on this week, and Pardew's demanding of bringing all the summer signings 'forward' (:rolleyes:), if we want him I think we'll get him.

I wonder if this is a possibility..... considering he wants to stay for cup final.

Buy him now and loan him back there till the end of season, we seem to not want to spend much in summer anyway due to possible inflated prices and he seems to want to stay to win them the trophy.

Surely it suits both sides? well you could argue we need him now but i would hope the signings we already made plus Ben Arfa coming back would be enough.

That what I was thinking of, it would allow him to play in the final and for the rest of the season and would allow his club get the right player in for a replacement.

Guest Slippery Sam

Do a Man U/Zaha  ?  If he is that good, then why not.

Well we've clearly tried to bring it forward but St Etienne obviously have too much to play for to let him go right now. It seems more likely to happen in the summer for me, unless we pay over the odds, and with us having got Gouffran through the door I can't see us doing that.