Newcastle United vs Chelsea - 02/02/13 at 3pm (not on TV)

Dave

It's one of Pardew's things isn't it?

Doesn't change a winning team if possible.

Disappointed he's not starting MYM, Taylor will have to throughly play himself out of the team before Pardew will drop him I expect.

Jonas instead of Marv I can understand, Marveaux may not be up to starting after his knock. Of course when he does come on it'll be for Gouffran, not Jonas, regardless of how they both look.

Don't mind Perch playing if having a designated sitter allows Cabaye more license to get forward.

Disappointed he's not starting MYM, Taylor will have to throughly play himself out of the team before Pardew will drop him I expect.

Jonas instead of Marv I can understand, Marveaux may not be up to starting after his knock. Of course when he does come on it'll be for Gouffran, not Jonas, regardless of how they both look.

Don't mind Perch playing if having a designated sitter allows Cabaye more license to get forward.

This :thup:

People don't mind Perch? Anita will be bullied by your Toures and Diames but Chelsea's centre is fairly soft, nothing he couldn't handle with Cabaye and Sissoko nearby.

Perch is a Championship player who in spite of only being half decent in 1 position has amassed some weird cult following as the ultimate utility man.

Everyone chill the fuck out, there was the same reaction before Villa and we won, with the first half being some of the best football we've played all season. If it doesn't work, slate him then.

It's a shit thing. Play your best players*.

Everyone chill the f*** out, there was the same reaction before Villa and we won, with the first half being some of the best football we've played all season. When it doesn't work, slate him then.

Is what you meant.

Guest firetotheworks

Jenas has a bit of a young Muhammed Ali look about him. In other words, he's carrying to much weight for a footballer.