Kevin Mbabu (now playing for VfL Wolfsburg)

TaylorJ_01

They probably give Crooks £100 a season to put his name to a team assembled by an unpaid intern... I wouldn't read too much into it.

I would've agreed, until I saw this quote from 2013. Only Crooks could've come up with it :lol:

I was speaking to my uncle Ben on Saturday and said that Aaron Ramsey was almost certain to be the unanimous choice for footballer of the year. He took the glass of champagne out of my hand and said: 'You mean Wayne Rooney, don't you?' I told him that he had made a very good point and promptly went home.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25179631

Will Mbabu play LB for the forseeable future?

no other options so I'd assume so

Anita, Colback, Mbemba, Aarons

They were all available at the weekend, and he played Mbabu, so no of them are options.

Will Mbabu play LB for the forseeable future?

no other options so I'd assume so

Anita, Colback, Mbemba, Aarons

They were all available at the weekend, and he played Mbabu, so no of them are options.

What? Of course they are options. They've all featured at LB for us at some point.

Aye but none of them are full backs while he is one. Why would you consider playing someone else there when you have a full back? None of them can be spared from their positions anyway, apart from Aarons who is crocked

Carver found a way to put Ryan Taylor in central midfield in front of god knows how many other central midfielders :lol:

Very composed premiership debut and stood out as a bloody good reader of the game and majority of his game maturity beyond his years and totally unfazed by the opposition ,early days but a cracking prospect and should keep haidara out for the  next few games so to gain experience ,tbh keep him there unless game turns to shit but the way he played hazard showed no nerves and sensible good tackling  O0

Watching him makes me wonder what would've happened to Kemen, Abeid and other young players we signed from the continent only to have been wasted or ignored by shite managers. Maybe this coaching setup would've actually helped them develop.