Transfer deadline day

Stifler

Fernando Gago has done what Colo couldn't and f***ed off back to Argentina. Joined Velez.

Always thought he was good me like. 26 is well early to pack it in.

Aye, classy player. Just on loan like so I'm sure he'll be back. His wife is preggers so might be playing a part.

There was a pretty quick and huge fallout between him and Valencia, and not even their new manager bothered in trying to keep him. It is a pity because as you say he's far too good to cut his career in Europe. Personally I thought that Gago-Banega-Canales would have been an amazing midfield 3 for Valencia when they all became fit.

Gareth from Los Campesinos! is taking advantage of his verified Twitter account. Caught a fair few Liverpool fans out by pretending to be Martin Samuel.

And I thought I couldn't love the guy any more. :lol:

Amazing how many people don't look at usernames :lol:

How long's he been doing it? If it's only in the past few hours then some of his previous tweets are all the more awesome under his current guise.

Martin Samuel ‏@grthdvd

Be class when Lawrenson dies.

:lol:

Amazing how many people don't look at usernames :lol:

How long's he been doing it? If it's only in the past few hours then some of his previous tweets are all the more awesome under his current guise.

Martin Samuel ‏@grthdvd

Be class when Lawrenson dies.

:lol:

Last couple of hours

I just love how convincingly he pulls off the part :lol:

Martin Samuel ‏@grthdvd

What an evening.This is all part of why the #PremierLeague is the best in the world. Looking forward to a Budweiser when I get home tonight!

Made me think of listening to his music. The band any good?

Martin Samuel ‏@grthdvd

What an evening.This is all part of why the #PremierLeague is the best in the world. Looking forward to a Budweiser when I get home tonight!

Not bad IMO, Pilko I seem to remember is a sooooooopafan.

Martin Samuel ‏@grthdvd

Recommend all albums highly. :thup:

Probably the Bud reference, getting a few extra royalties. :lol:

And wormy, but until he removes that fucking avatar, I'm refusing to acknowledge him as a long-term member of the forum.

I never know what to use. :embarrassed: Something makes me laugh uncontrollably and it sticks. Unfortunately my sense of humour results in things like this.

I hope we are linked so someone soon, even someone I have never heard of or are a little shit. Just some sort of excitement would be good.

We've already got one.

http://www.nufcblog.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/nile-ranger.jpg

Not as much of a fan as I used to be, first two albums were great.

:hijack:

Can understand that, taken a bit of a turn as they've matured, but after the initial disappointment at my initial listen of both of the last albums, I now love them as much as the first two.