Transfer deadline day

Stifler

http://blog.footballrascal.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Twitchy-Arry-Redknap-in-Del-boy-van.gif

:lol: Is it alright to really like this guy? The Window needs Harry in his car.

Fuck no :lol:

:lol: I get that he's a bit of an asshole and he personally fucked us over very recently, but you need him managing a team for the entertainment value. I hope he always has a spot. Him and Sam.

"Try not to laugh.

"Sky Italia are now reporting that Roma goalkeeper Maarten Stekelenburg has in fact boarded a flight to London thinking that he's on his way for talks with Fulham. He's apparently expected to land at London Heathrow at 1910. Unbeknownst to Stekelenburg, 35,000ft below, Roma have stopped the deal. Pity the man who has to break it to him at arrivals."

:lol:

If fat sham had any sense he'd be jumping all over that while he's in the country. Jaaskelainen is abysmal now.

Wey that's why he's after Paul Robinson. I mean, who would you rather have, Robinson or Stekelenburg. I know who I'd choose.

http://blog.footballrascal.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Twitchy-Arry-Redknap-in-Del-boy-van.gif

:lol: Is it alright to really like this guy? The Window needs Harry in his car.

Fuck no :lol:

:lol: I get that he's a bit of an asshole and he personally fucked us over very recently, but you need him managing a team for the entertainment value. I hope he always has a spot. Him and Sam.

I would happily exterminate them both.

Got to say for being that much in the spotlight, Beckham is surprisingly average when giving interviews. Quite boring and not very good at it...Weird.

I think he's pretty boring, but I wouldn't say he isn't "good at it". He plays the role perfectly IMO. He is charmingly befuddled Hugh Grant. It seems to have worked fine for him so far.

Whilst delighted with the signings and that it also looks like we are keeping our other key players, is nobody else not concerned that if Cisse gets an injury, we will be in real trouble. Fingers crossed it doesn't happen but think its a bit of a gamble on our part.

Whilst delighted with the signings and that it also looks like we are keeping our other key players, is nobody else not concerned that if Cisse gets an injury, we will be in real trouble. Fingers crossed it doesn't happen but think its a bit of a gamble on our part.

Then Gouffran gets drafted up front. In theory.