Transfer deadline day

Stifler

Is Michu Swansea's only senior striker now? Strange to sell Graham and have no cover for Michu.

And Michu isn't even a natural striker. They still got Luke Moore though (I know, don't laugh).

i really thought moore was going to be very good when he first came through at villa.

Is Michu Swansea's only senior striker now? Strange to sell Graham and have no cover for Michu.

And Michu isn't even a natural striker. They still got Luke Moore though (I know, don't laugh).

i really thought moore was going to be very good when he first came through at villa.

Thought the same of Delfouneso myself.

Well Graham seemed to be second choice striker so I guess Luke Moore and Itay Schecter have just moved up the pecking order. It seems a lot of clubs are light on strikers. Tottenham, Man City (unless John Guidetti gets a chance) and ourselves for a start.

what you on about, we've got shola, ranger and campbell ?

Guest bimpy474

I'm surprised Tom Ince has managed to stay put.

Out of contract in the summer, stupid prices quoted.

Exactly... thought Blackpool would have lowered the asking price to at least get something.

They still will i think, he's under 24 or has that rule changed again ?

Exactly... thought Blackpool would have lowered the asking price to at least get something.

I've wondered the same myself, they're nor here nor there in the Championship, so it's not like they need him to fight for anything.

From Red Cafe :lol:

Just tweeted by Gibson:

Darron Gibson ‏@D_gibson4

: New song by Odemwingie "Sign Me Maybe"..."Hey, I just drove here. And this is crazy. I'm in your car park. So sign me maybe" hahaha class

Ahh. No it more than likely hasn't changed, I just forgot. :D

Still maybe being a little greedy, could have got a decent fee rather than a cut off compensation wedge. Although clearly it would depend on how much someone desires him now.

Guest bimpy474

Poor guy is still in Stoke.

With Stoke's two massive signings as he put it, a GK they didn't need and an American no one has ever heard of.

Righto :lol:

Didn't he move from Liverpool to Blackpool on the compensation thing? If so I am sure it won't be valid and Blackpool have well and truly fucked themselves over.

Well Graham seemed to be second choice striker so I guess Luke Moore and Itay Schecter have just moved up the pecking order. It seems a lot of clubs are light on strikers. Tottenham, Man City (unless John Guidetti gets a chance) and ourselves for a start.

what you on about, we've got shola, ranger and campbell ?

I'm sure you are joking but just in case, I meant senior strikers. I counted Cisse, Gouffran and Shola (and I don't think Shola's goals per game return warrants the "striker" label).