Transfer deadline day

Stifler

Looks like our total summer spend will be staying at £7m.

And they wonder why nobody wants to go to the f***ing games any more.

I can't wait for Lerner to get the f*** out and sell up to someone who gives a bit of a s***.

That gross or net?

Net. We haven't sold anyone.

Oh, hang on, no we sold that useless potato headed t*** El-Amahdi to Feyenoord this morning for 800k, so that's just the £6.2m spent this window.

More than us

:thup:

Jokes aside if anyone feels your pain it's us mate.

I can't wait for Lerner to get the f*** out and sell up to someone who gives a bit of a s***.

That gross or net?

Oh, hang on, no we sold that useless potato headed t*** El-Amahdi to Feyenoord this morning for 800k, so that's just the £6.2m spent this window.

:lol:

Weird but I don't have the same disappointment often associated with our lack of activity on this day, despite how ridiculously obvious it is we need it.

As long as Ben Arfa stays today will go down as a success. Yanga leaving just adds to the list of embarrassing events adding up

Guest firetotheworks

Arsenal actually have a striker that can run the channels now, and still offer that hold up play Giroud does, maybe even better so. Think he'll make everyone of those Arsenal attacking players look miles better now.

Seems to be a range of opinions on the move, it's going to be fascinating to watch. Could potentially make Man U look a bit silly.

Think he'll score 12-15 goals, and get 8-10 assists. Barring any injuries of course.

What are you on about now? :lol:

Just, what?

Weird but I don't have the same disappointment often associated with our lack of activity on this day, despite how ridiculously obvious it is we need it.

As long as Ben Arfa stays today will go down as a success. Yanga leaving just adds to the list of embarrassing events adding up

Get ahold of yourself man.

The gaping holes still remaining in our team despite another transfer window and you're marking today as a "success"

That gross or net?

More than us

Although you didn't finish last season with a squad you'd expect to see halfway down the championship

:(

I hate football.

That gross or net?

More than us

Although you didn't finish last season with a squad you'd expect to see halfway down the championship

:(

I hate football.

Love football.

Hate what it's become.

Arsenal actually have a striker that can run the channels now, and still offer that hold up play Giroud does, maybe even better so. Think he'll make everyone of those Arsenal attacking players look miles better now.

Seems to be a range of opinions on the move, it's going to be fascinating to watch. Could potentially make Man U look a bit silly.

Think he'll score 12-15 goals, and get 8-10 assists. Barring any injuries of course.

What are you on about now? :lol:

Just, what?

Giroud isn't going to run out wide collect the ball and then take on people is what I was getting at. Too many critics on here man. Haters  :lol:

Get ahold of yourself man.

The gaping holes still remaining in our team despite another transfer window and you're marking today as a "success"

I'm talking as a member of the rebellion. We will struggle regardless of if we panic buy some below average players today.

The downside is idiots can say Pardew has had a tough time with his players leaving at the last minute, with no replacement

Guest neesy111

And they wonder why nobody wants to go to the fucking games any more.

I can't wait for Lerner to get the fuck out and sell up to someone who gives a bit of a shit.

You all thought he was the saviour after buying from deadly doug.

Wellbeck is extremely meh.

He's the sort of player who, if he'd signed for us, I'd have thought "meh" about.

Wenger makes me laugh, though. Him being in Rome doing some charity match today of all days, and setting all those whining Tarquins off on twitter, moaning about him, nodding their heads every time that tit Piers Morgan tweets some cringemaking rubbish.

Arsenal make me laugh. Just one of the increasing number of clubs which, over the last four years, have given me considerably more pleasure than the club I actually support.

Didn't we think Ashley was the saviour after Shepherd?

And they wonder why nobody wants to go to the fucking games any more.

I can't wait for Lerner to get the fuck out and sell up to someone who gives a bit of a shit.

He was for four years, until he got bored and started making Doug look like Abrahmovich.

He's the sort of player who, if he'd signed for us, I'd have thought "meh" about.

Wenger makes me laugh, though. Him being in Rome doing some charity match today of all days, and setting all those whining Tarquins off on twitter, moaning about him, nodding their heads every time that tit Piers Morgan tweets some cringemaking rubbish.

Arsenal make me laugh. Just one of the increasing number of clubs which, over the last four years, have given me considerably more pleasure than the club I actually support.

The funny thing is if Welbeck had signed for us I would have been meh too, because we wouldn't benefit from his attributes due to our team being so awful as a unit.

I just feel that he's a potentially great team player that will allow the Arsenal on the whole to look a lot better. On top of that, he could potentially look a lot better within the Arsenal setup too, and still improve.

I don't want to compare him to Adebayor, but I thought Adebayor when he joined was nothing amazing, and hadn't done much in France at all. He had some really great attributes though. He improved a lot at Arsenal, and eventually became quite the striker.