Transfer deadline day

Stifler

Guest neesy111

@GraemeBailey

...but the expectation is no more deals at St James' Park and few could argue they have had a very good summer. goal.com/en-gb/live-upd…

:facepalm:

Guest VanBarduck

That Biabiany story is hilarious. Official tweet with him posing, wearing Milan scarf etc. just to be told the deal is off a couple hours later.

Guest firetotheworks

Arsenal actually have a striker that can run the channels now, and still offer that hold up play Giroud does, maybe even better so. Think he'll make everyone of those Arsenal attacking players look miles better now.

Seems to be a range of opinions on the move, it's going to be fascinating to watch. Could potentially make Man U look a bit silly.

Think he'll score 12-15 goals, and get 8-10 assists. Barring any injuries of course.

What are you on about now? :lol:

Just, what?

Giroud isn't going to run out wide collect the ball and then take on people is what I was getting at. Too many critics on here man. Haters  :lol:

I'm not on about that, I understand why Welbeck's good and rate him, but 1. Arsenal have Walcott, Ozil, Sanchez and even Podolski run the channels 2. Welbeck is never going to be a player that holds it up better than Giroud, nor is he really now and 3. Arsenal blatantly need an out and out striker.

I like Welbeck but I think this is a signing for a signing's sake.

@GraemeBailey

...but the expectation is no more deals at St James' Park and few could argue they have had a very good summer. goal.com/en-gb/live-upd…

Mong.

See how much of a good summer it is when we finish even lower than we did last summer.

What the fuck is wrong with people.

@GraemeBailey

Jesus H. 7 Players, with only one of those looking like an upgrade on what we had last season.

@GraemeBailey

Mong.

See how much of a good summer it is when we finish even lower than we did last summer.

What the fuck is wrong with people.

To people in the media, staying in the division is a grand success. Little point listening to any of them.

I heard a bit of 606 on Saturday with one of our lot on digging out the old cliches to defend the manager - "hands tied behind his back" etc and Darren Fletcher, who along with Ian Dennis is the biggest whopper on the station, said something along the lines of "I know fans like Newcastle's want success but there's a lot to be said for surviving in the Premier League and not bankrupting the club"

Welbeck is decent in most aspects of the game but hasn't got one standout quality that puts him on the next level. He'll need to drastically improve one department of his game if he wants to be seen as a top striker, at the moment, he falls short of that. Needs to take his chance similar to what Sturridge did with Liverpool.

@GraemeBailey

Mong.

What the f*** is wrong with people.

To people in the media, staying in the division is a grand success. Little point listening to any of them.

I heard a bit of 606 on Saturday with one of our lot on digging out the old cliches to defend the manager - "hands tied behind his back" etc and Darren Fletcher, who along with Ian Dennis is the biggest whopper on the station, said something along the lines of "I know fans like Newcastle's want success but there's a lot to be said for surviving in the Premier League and not bankrupting the club"

I would have honestly gone mad if I didn't find this place.

Thank you to all concerned.

@GraemeBailey

Yeah...right.

Hang on, "few could argue they've had a very good summer" - doesn't that mean not many people could argue you've done alright, ie you've had a poor summer?

Or am i misunderstanding something?

Is David Craig still outside the training ground, or has he given up for the day?

I saw a photo of him in Bar Nine talking to a hippopotamus

Chambers                            Gibbs

Wilshere    AOC

Walcott          Ramsey         

Welbeck

Used to be the most foreign team

Guest neesy111

James Olley ‏@JamesOlley  11m

Borini's deal to #QPR: Fee agreed with #lfc - £10m rising to £13m - but wages the issue. Player wants £90k-a-wk. Club offered £58k so far.

:lol: :lol:

Guest neesy111

Chambers                            Gibbs

Wilshere    AOC

Walcott          Ramsey         

Welbeck

Used to be the most foreign team

And most successful.

@GraemeBailey

Mong.

What the f*** is wrong with people.

Darren Fletcher is a fucking wanker. Knows absolutely fuck all about football and much like Alan Green, belittles and immediately cuts off anybody that challenges his point of view.