Newcastle United 3 - 2 Chelsea - 02/02/13 - post-match orgasm from page 58

Rich

Guest wallsendmags1990

Just got back, what a result lads! If we play like that next weekend i can see us getting the win at spurs. What a player sissoko is, so much power and pace. Unwashed loosing anarl what a weekend this has been. Raising a can of pear cider to you all  O0

Is it possible to watch MOTD online? If you are from the outside of UK?

Only on a illegal stream i think mate (unless you get the BBC wherever you are), the iplayer doesn't work outside the UK if i'm not mistaken.

Cheers my love. I think you're right, iirc i tried iplayer a while ago and it said 'iplayer doesn't work at your location' so i went to my bedroom instead but it didn't work there either for obvious reasons.

Is there any specific BBC channel where they show this? Or is there only one BBC channel?

f***ing iPad doesn't support flash :(

http://www.youtube.com/BBCiplayerglobal

Give me a kiss later ;)

Thanks, i will :)

Is it possible to watch MOTD online? If you are from the outside of UK?

Only on a illegal stream i think mate (unless you get the BBC wherever you are), the iplayer doesn't work outside the UK if i'm not mistaken.

Cheers my love. I think you're right, iirc i tried iplayer a while ago and it said 'iplayer doesn't work at your location' so i went to my bedroom instead but it didn't work there either for obvious reasons.

Is there any specific BBC channel where they show this? Or is there only one BBC channel?

f***ing iPad doesn't support flash :(

You can get a UK VPN client to use iplayer outside the UK. I used my uni one when I was living in Chile but there are many online.

i tried iplayer a while ago and it said 'iplayer doesn't work at your location' so i went to my bedroom instead but it didn't work there either

:spit:

:lol:

Just to make sure, you do realise i wasn't serious? :lol:

Never know..

Anyone hear owt about a pretty big disturbance down at Central Station between Chelsea and Newcastle fans?

Someone mentioned this to me, I didn't see owt. Got in about 2.40pm.

There were loads of police there after the game mind.

Yeah it was after the game apparently.