NOFC at SJP - Black and White 2-3 Orange. Link to photos on page 30

bowlingcrofty

This is on sale now. It's fist come first served. £1300 a team, on the online box office. Like I said, i'm happy to book but we'll have to (a) decide on a date and (b) send me the dosh quickly so i can book it. If we can agree a date we aim at tonight, and get 26 confirmed, we'd need payment tomorrow so I can book.

I want to say yes. When does the yes need to be final?

If we can agree a date we aim at tonight, and get 26 confirmed, we'd need payment tomorrow so I can book.

From when we did this last time, those people who had available funds on them and were interested got the booking done - then if they subsequently couldn't make it, there were plenty of people to sell the place onto...at a profit :shifty: Nixon :shifty:

I want to say yes. When does the yes need to be final?

If we can agree a date we aim at tonight, and get 26 confirmed, we'd need payment tomorrow so I can book.

From when we did this last time, those people who had available funds on them and were interested got the booking done - then if they subsequently couldn't make it, there were plenty of people to sell the place onto...at a profit :shifty: Nixon :shifty:

Cheers :thup: Deffo booking myself a place then, and hopefully the calendar will be good to me around that time period.

Aye, I've nothing planned. Available.

How much are we talking here?

£86.67 per person if all paid on time (was £80pp in 2010).

Bit more expensive for a weekend slot IIRC but that should help those who work mon-fri and can't dash to SJP for a 6.30pm KO.

Echo those people who have played before - you should definitely do it. Getting changed in the dressing room of the Keegan era was awesome, not to mention running through the tunnel and playing on SJP in front of a healthy crowd.