Tottenham 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 09/02/13 - post-match reaction from page 50

Dave

Guest bimpy474

Right that's two Tottenham fans who i have spoken to today who thought they played like Barcelona yesterday. Are all Tottenham fans utter spackattacks or what.

Think i'm about right up to murdering the ass of the next fucking inbred Tottenham supporting idiot who reckons that.

Right that's two Tottenham fans who i have spoken to today who thought they played like Barcelona yesterday. Are all Tottenham fans utter spackattacks or what.

Think i'm about right up to murdering the ass of the next f***ing inbred Tottenham supporting idiot who reckons that.

I've got two good mates who have season tickets at WHL and both are sound sensible fans that you can have a proper chat with and will always give an honest account of a match.  There's idiots at every club to be fair.

Guest bimpy474

Think i'm about right up to murdering the ass of the next f***ing inbred Tottenham supporting idiot who reckons that.

I've got two good mates who have season tickets at WHL and both are sound sensible fans that you can have a proper chat with and will always give an honest account of a match.  There's idiots at every club to be fair.

True, but why do two of those idiots have to be ones i see every day............and where supposed to be delusional, played like Barcelona ffs :lol:.

True, but why do two of those idiots have to be ones i see every day............and where supposed to be delusional, played like Barcelona ffs :lol:.

They do turn quicker than most fans and are always the first to dial: talkshite :lol: :lol:

Guest bimpy474

They do turn quicker than most fans and are always the first to dial: talkshite :lol: :lol:

Oh aye, you never hear a peep out of them when they're losing. When you ask them about the games it's "i never saw it, or i was too busy today".

After a day of reflection, I can say that I'm not too disappointed with the result of this game. I was content enough with the display but the Spurs goals were rather soft ones to give away, especially from a defensive point of view.

Donkey Kong Bale was the difference between the two sides, he was on his game yesterday and he took advantage of our weaknesses but as always he was also his cunt self. On another note, before this season, I've always regarded Martin Tyler as being one of the best commentators around but his constant wank over Bale (and Suarez earlier on this season) was very irritating and he's pretty much quickly descending into the Clive Tyldesley category of commentating. Shame.

After a day of reflection, I can say that I'm not too disappointed with the result of this game. I was content enough with the display but the Spurs goals were rather soft ones to give away, especially from a defensive point of view.

Donkey Kong Bale was the difference between the two sides, he was on his game yesterday and he took advantage of our weaknesses but as always he was also his c*** self. On another note, before this season, I've always regarded Martin Tyler as being one of the best commentators around but his constant w*** over Bale (and Suarez earlier on this season) was very irritating and he's pretty much quickly descending into the Clive Tyldesley category of commentating. Shame.

Tyler is all voice man nowt else.

Most teams do not get players in the wall to jump these days because of the number of low shots and deflections conceded, the comentator was an ass saying they should have jumped, if a player is good enough to get the ball over a wall and into the net beating the goalkeeper, you just have to say, good goal.

Most teams do not get players in the wall to jump these days because of the number of low shots and deflections conceded, the comentator was an ass saying they should have jumped, if a player is good enough to get the ball over a wall and into the net beating the goalkeeper, you just have to say, good goal.

Not according to this place. You have to blame our captain.  :idiot2:

Yeah, that is probably right. It´s better to let in a goal like last night and say "hey, great goal" then let in a goal on the ground. Much worse.

Not according to this place. You have to blame our captain.  :idiot2:

It´s still a bad foul.

Yeah, that is probably right. It´s better to let in a goal like last night and say "hey, great goal" then let in a goal on the ground. Much worse.

Sorry, I should have said "Bon but !" :D

Is there really that number of low shots, ie going under the wall?

I would guess the majority of free kicks are hit over the wall, seems a bit daft not jumping although that may be in hindsight of Saturday's goal.

Is there really that number of low shots, ie going under the wall?

I would guess the majority of free kicks are hit over the wall, seems a bit daft not jumping although that may be in hindsight of Saturday's goal.

I think these things go in trends, once coaches know a team encourages walls to jump, its obvious what they will tell the free kick taker to do, which is why this season, I believe most teams stand and make the free kick taker have to get it up over and down.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/tottenham-2-1-newcastle-gareth-bale-1679694

The Daily Mirror's pick of World's Best XI

(4-2-3-1) Iker Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Vincent Kompany, Thiago Silva, Ashley Cole; Xavi, Andres Iniesta; Cristiano Ronaldo, Leo Messi, Gareth Bale; Radomel Falcao

Subs: Joe Hart, Giorgio Chiellini, Gerard Pique, Jack Wilshere, Cesc Fabregas, Wayne Rooney, Robin van Persie, Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

meh I can see the argument for Bale in a World 11 my issue with him is putting him in the same category as Ronaldo or Messi or even Xavi and Iniesta, he's still a superb player and Spurs will do well to hold onto him this summer.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2276724/Tottenham-hired-private-jet-make-sure-Emmanuel-Adebayor-time-Newcastle-match.html

'We did a lot of work on trying to stop Bale, but there are still going to be moments when he creates that space and when he hits the ball he connects with it so truly, that's what makes him so difficult,' Pardew said.

'If you picked a world XI, there's no doubt in my mind that he plays left midfield or even left-back.

'It's amazing, really, when you think about his career, because he sat here for two years more or less doing nothing.

'He's a great example to players that actually there's always time. Just keep working and the opportunity and the confidence comes and you can find your way. And fair play to him.'

:lol: