Newcastle 0 - 0 Metalist Kharkiv - 14/02/13 - post-match reaction from page 40

Dave

dont really fancy our chances in the return leg..they look a pretty dangerous side considering they havent played for a while..

at least a two goal lead without any conceded is the minimum to take to Ukraine next week for me like..

Well that was dull.

Why are we treating the Europa league games like they're pre-season friendlies? Everything is at walking pace, I mean, who do we think we are, fucking Barcelona!?! You're not going to walk the ball into the net lads. Also, just how bad has that linesman on the far side been? 3 decisions to make all wrong. :thup:

The Tiote criticism is way otp too, decent half.

Other than the daft booking did he really put a foot wrong?

I didn't see it. Been good IMO, people seem to be waiting for things to go wrong with him a bit. Clearly better than Perch, he just needs to calm the fuck down. Luckily a booking normally does that for him, he's only been sent off twice for us and neither was for a second booking.

Well I can see what's going to happen in the second half then :lol:

Well that was dull.

Why are we treating the Europa league games like they're pre-season friendlies? Everything is at walking pace, I mean, who do we think we are, f***ing Barcelona!?! You're not going to walk the ball into the net lads. Also, just how bad has that linesman on the far side been? 3 decisions to make all wrong. :thup:

Wat?

Sissoko is one determined fucker. Seems so intent on winning games.

Love how willing he is to pass and move, thereby giving whoever he has passed to options/destabilizing the opposition's marking. Like fucking gold dust in our team. :lol:

Shit linesman decision and it was ridiculously obvious Cabaye was going to get one in on that guy. Pathetic, hate seeing that sort of thing on the pitch, so childish. Tiote's booking was dumb aswell but apart from that no complaints. Metalist are a good side by the looks of it and is going to be tough to get through this tie.