Metalist Kharkiv vs Newcastle United - 21/02/13 @ 6pm GMT (Live on ESPN)

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

From .com:

Ref: Serge Gumienny (Belgium). Let's hope that he's improved since the last Newcastle game he refereed - a 1-2 Intertoto Cup defeat away to Deportivo La Coruna in 2005. After that game, we labelled him as "fussy and seemingly easily fooled by the antics of the home side."

:scared:

For trips away do the club send police? Seems a good idea

Generally yes, they try and pair them up with a local officer. I relly hope that this is the case over the next few days

Like each Toon fan will be paired with a Ukrainian cop? A personal bodyguard of sorts?

Guest Roger Kint

We got here early. It's a bit nippy. Not many speak English to have conversation with from what I've seen so far, though all nice enough.

If anyone took chance on getting a russian visa early for next round like myself be prepared for a grilling at customs. And if they ask for your ticket, it's your flight ticket not your match ticket. Otherwise you'll like a knob, like I did.

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/430/609/3d9.png