Metalist Kharkiv vs Newcastle United - 21/02/13 @ 6pm GMT (Live on ESPN)

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Not as tired as Wendy Taylor... Looking a bit rough compared to last year...

@NUFCOfficial: Alan Pardew, @YCabayeofficiel and #NUFC Head of Media @wendytaylor13 at this evening's press conference http://t.co/KAVzFhzm

Jonathan Rookes ‏@JRookes

@NUFCOfficial @ycabayeofficiel @wendytaylor13 Wendy will be absolutely SOPPING with those two next to her! #nufc

I couldn't say what I've just been told but this forum will be spewing come 5pm tomorrow. I'll be drinking heavily all day.

Kid on Total Sport last night said Simpson RB, Yanga LB, Perch, Anita and Tiote in Midfield and Cabaye on the bench. He was spot on last week with his team despite being derided.

got to say withabrick is making me jealous, wish i'd bit the bullet and travelled over.

I couldn't say what I've just been told but this forum will be spewing come 5pm tomorrow. I'll be drinking heavily all day.

Kid on Total Sport last night said Simpson RB, Yanga LB, Perch, Anita and Tiote in Midfield and Cabaye on the bench. He was spot on last week with his team despite being derided.

maybe not  :yao:

:lol: Nah, was just wondering if you were an old poster who'd changed their name. Always a little unsettling when someone appears out of nowhere and goes on a posting frenzy.

One of these middle-aged blokes who gets a bit excited at the prospect of being able to post his opinion on t'internet and immediately responding to everyone.

Hate the "I know something but can't tell you" thing. If you can't say then don't tell us you f***ing know :lol:

I agree but thought it might soften the blow. Pardew obviously shits himself if team gets out so im not going to spread it.

:pards:

`Perch, Anita and Tiote in Midfield `

introduce the attacking playerson 80mins as they(metalist) run out of steam?  they def flopped last week towards the end.

risky....whats plan b if they score first?

:yao:

:llorente?:

Our Plan B is basically: "It ain't over, but the writing's on the wall... better send Shola on to hold up the ball"

Fucking hell. That just set a new low for puns on here. :lol:

Prayin' it gets better from here on in.

Some lad on Twitter saying the team will be: Krul; Simpson, Colo, Yanga-Mbiwa, Haidara; Sissoko, Cabaye, Tiote; Cisse, Ameobi, Marveaux. Probably bullshit but he says he's got all of our other team predictions right this season, cba to check his timeline though.

I'm gonna be foaming if Cisse is on the right :pilko: