Metalist Kharkiv vs Newcastle United - 21/02/13 @ 6pm GMT (Live on ESPN)

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

:lol: withabrick basically having a conversation with himself at this point, impervious to the madness happening around him.

I'm basically using this as my diary, I'd forgotten most of what happened yesterday. 3 days in Kharkiv is a long time.

I love it mate, keep it up.

Had on, right. Who the f*** is Eddy Chibas?

Who the f*** cares?

:lol:

I could have just stuck with something like BigAl(insert some f***ing number to go with).

FWIW the fella was quite a deal more than just some random c***. Key early player in one of the big political events of the last century, and f***ed-up what was supposed to be his carefully staged suicide.

Guest icemanblue
:lol: Nah, was just wondering if you were an old poster who'd changed their name. Always a little unsettling when someone appears out of nowhere and goes on a posting frenzy.

:lol: withabrick basically having a conversation with himself at this point, impervious to the madness happening around him.

I'm basically using this as my diary, I'd forgotten most of what happened yesterday. 3 days in Kharkiv is a long time.

I love it mate, keep it up.

Withabricks multipost that went into topic of strip clubs was some awesome shit.

:lol: Nah, was just wondering if you were an old poster who'd changed their name. Always a little unsettling when someone appears out of nowhere and goes on a posting frenzy.

Lost-in-Translation sickness going on here, on my part. :lol:

You're on the money with Door No.1 ie. old poster, new username. I couldn't copy & paste the old sig (from my former account on to this profile), and i can't remember the old one.

I didn't know that a 4 posts-per-day-average (or roughly iirc) equates to to the red-coded end of the posting frenzy scale of 1-10.  ;)

God help us if he starts talking to MW in this thread, it'll never end.

Heads up North American fans: this is on Fox Soccer Plus and there is currently a free-view of that channel.  1pm EST tomorrow.

goddamn I hope that works here...

Fucking comcast not participating... As if I needed another reason to hate them.