Metalist Kharkiv vs Newcastle United - 21/02/13 @ 6pm GMT (Live on ESPN)

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Some lad on Twitter saying the team will be: Krul; Simpson, Colo, Yanga-Mbiwa, Haidara; Sissoko, Cabaye, Tiote; Cisse, Ameobi, Marveaux. Probably bullshit but he says he's got all of our other team predictions right this season, cba to check his timeline though.

I'm gonna be foaming if Cisse is on the right :pilko:

Not even taking the piss (this time) but that's not defence-minded enough for Pardew.

Some lad on Twitter saying the team will be: Krul; Simpson, Colo, Yanga-Mbiwa, Haidara; Sissoko, Cabaye, Tiote; Cisse, Ameobi, Marveaux. Probably bullshit but he says he's got all of our other team predictions right this season, cba to check his timeline though.

I'm gonna be foaming if Cisse is on the right :pilko:

Wouldn't mind Cisse and shola as a front 2 with Marveaux in the hole...

In my opinion we should take the game to them and try and get an early away goal. If we are gonna try and hit them on the counter then we could really have done with Gouffran being available. I would have even been tempted to rest Cisse and play him up top with Sissoko behind. Got a feeling if Haidara starts then Jonas will, but wouldn't be suprised to see him play Perch or Mbiwa on the left. Id play Perch rather than Tiote, it'd be a disaster if he got sent off. I think we might see:

Krul

Simpson Taylor Coloccini Mbiwa

Perch Cabaye

Obertan Sissoko Jonas

Shola

Which would be dreadful

In my opinion we should take the game to them and try and get an early away goal. If we are gonna try and hit them on the counter then we could really have done with Gouffran being available. I would have even been tempted to rest Cisse and play him up top with Sissoko behind. Got a feeling if Haidara starts then Jonas will, but wouldn't be suprised to see him play Perch or Mbiwa on the left. Id play Perch rather than Tiote, it'd be a disaster if he got sent off. I think we might see:

Krul

Perch Cabaye

Obertan Sissoko Jonas

Shola

Which would be dreadful

I'd play Anita in there with Cabaye and Sissokho. Marveux on left and allowed to drift, Shola up front (To keep Cisse if required) and Jonas on right. Although Pards said Jonas struggles with 2 games in a week. Would definately drop one of Colo or Taylor for Mbiwa in centre as can't risk 3 CB injured for Sunday.

we should just go at them from the off, get the early goal and settle down

Krul

Perch Cabaye

Obertan Sissoko Jonas

Shola

Which would be dreadful

I'd play Anita in there with Cabaye and Sissokho. Marveux on left and allowed to drift, Shola up front (To keep Cisse if required) and Jonas on right. Although Pards said Jonas struggles with 2 games in a week. Would definately drop one of Colo or Taylor for Mbiwa in centre as can't risk 3 CB injured for Sunday.

we should just go at them from the off, get the early goal and settle down

Yeah I would do something similar, along the lines of

Krul

Simpson Mbiwa Taylor Haidara

Anita Cabaye

Marveaux Sissoko Jonas

Cisse

Try and get a couple of goals by the hour mark and bring on Shola for Cisse and Perch for Cabaye, then Obertan for Sissoko later on and move Marv through the middle

Guest Roger Kint

Seeing every person that owns FB liking Paullys photos is really making me jealous now, sitting bored at work and a stream of players is all over the place, lucky bastard will be in his element  :lol: