Newcastle United vs Southampton - 24/02/13 @ 1.30 pm (Not on TV)

Nobody

Let's not mistake them for some great side.  Until very recently their season wasn't great, similar to ours actually.

We should win this, without excuses. We have about six players who could come into the first team.

Is cabaye injured ?

You'll be injured with talk like that JUDAS

It's a genuine question..

Dont think so

I think you're a blatantl idiot .

Just checked 2 websites mentioning that is probably injured... So I wanted to autenthicate thoses rumors and all I've got is someone who has no intention to be helpful whatsoever .

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?43247-Newcastle-Build-up/page5

Really want to beat them, especially after some of these comments. They seem to really underestimate us, reckon we played poorly last night, and -understandably- believe they're terrific

We did play poorly the other night... They are playing well... Wouldn't mind if the game was called off unit HBA was fit...

Can't fucking believe this like. Don't understand the logic of wanting it called off either really, I'd rather we weren't in the relegation zone by the time we play this fixture. We need points and this is a great chance to get some regardless of Krul's injury.

Guest neesy111

Is cabaye injured ?

Dont think so

Just checked 2 websites mentioning that is probably injured... So I wanted to autenthicate thoses rumors and all I've got is someone who has no intention to be helpful whatsoever .

Really want to beat them, especially after some of these comments. They seem to really underestimate us, reckon we played poorly last night, and -understandably- believe they're terrific

We did play poorly the other night... They are playing well... Wouldn't mind if the game was called off unit HBA was fit...

:serious:

Is cabaye injured ?

Dont think so

It's true... We were poor on Thursday making no chances of any great note... Got a lucky penalty and then weathered a 15min battering when the other team realised we weren't as good as they thought... Southampton from what i've seen of late are playing well and give us a torrid time down at their place... Gouffran & Debuchy returning will help but a game of this magnitude i'd rather know we had HBA for the full 90mins and just recover from the trip back...

Is cabaye injured ?

Dont think so

It's true... We were poor on Thursday making no chances of any great note... Got a lucky penalty and then weathered a 15min battering when the other team realised we weren't as good as they thought... Southampton from what i've seen of late are playing well and give us a torrid time down at their place... Gouffran & Debuchy returning will help but a game of this magnitude i'd rather know we had HBA for the full 90mins and just recover from the trip back...

We played pretty well on Thursday in spells. We may not have created an awful lot but still played some decent football at times.

We have more than enough to beat them, regardless of Krul's injury, but we'll need to get at them early. it's the sort of game where if things aren't going our way for the first half hour or so the fans might start getting impatient and that can have a negative impact on player morale. Hoping to see Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa involved. Newcastle P-P Southampton.

Gutierrez said: "That's the most important thing, the most important thing for us is the Premier League.

"The Europa League is a really nice competition, but if you don't do it right in the Premier League, you find yourselves fighting against relegation.

"We don't want that, so we have to be focussed on the next game in the Premier League, that's the most important thing for us."

Not sure what his point is here.

given krul and ben arfa are out/wont start, i'd like to see...

elliot

debuchy      m'biwa    saylor    santon

cabaye    anita

gouffran    sissoko        marveaux

cisse

expecting to see......

elliot

debuchy      saylor    colo  santon

cabaye  tiote

gouffran    sissoko          jonas

cisse