Newcastle United vs Southampton - 24/02/13 @ 1.30 pm (Not on TV)

Nobody

They played very well against City and Pochettino is starting to get his ideas through. It will be tough test and cant understand why someone is expecting a comfortable win. Hell, I´m so scared I would accept a draw  :undecided:

Off to town now to watch this. Reasonable kick off time as always, half past midnight on a Sunday night.

Fucking Australia. :lol:

Stuck watching it with Stu as well, which is far from ideal.

Just don't get him started about Thatcher and you'll be alright.

It's quite strange reading the posts about snow. Diverted train from London has now reached Hartlepool, the sky is blue and not an ounce of snow to be seen anywhere.

Went to Twickenham yesterday for England France - good atmosphere and occasion but bloody hell I couldn't watch rugby every week. All the Frenchies very aware of our football club though...

They played very well against City and Pochettino is starting to get his ideas through. It will be tough test and cant understand why someone is expecting a comfortable win. Hell, I´m so scared I would accept a draw  :undecided:

You know things are bad when people will accept a draw at home to f*cking Southampton. :lol:

Who's expecting a comfortable win? ???

A draw's not good enough.