Rafa Benitez

Big Geordie

They will get a manager that is a ****. Afterall, it's a club that is owned by a ****, has a couple of ***** playing for it and a fair proportion of it's fans are and act like ***** too.

**** = c***

Mourinho on his way back?

he offended Roman, no chance

Guest neesy111

They will get a manager that is a ****. Afterall, it's a club that is owned by a ****, has a couple of ***** playing for it and a fair proportion of it's fans are and act like ***** too.

**** = c***

Mourinho on his way back?

he offended Roman, no chance

They are friends again.

Benitez was an utter thicket for taking the role but Chelsea as a club and a bunch of supporters are as odious as you're ever going to find. Price of everything, value of nothing springs to mind.

wanted to get himself back in the shop window so to speak to other clubs, not sure how thats worked out

It absolutely boils my blood that they're seen as this massive club by pundits, fans and players these days.  They're a shit club.  There is zero soul there, they just bought the league a few times by spending unprecedented levels of money.  NUFC have given the Premier League more over the years, the only person I respected that was connected to their club was Mourinho.  I hated them before the Russian as well, team full of posers and a ground full of wankers.

It absolutely boils my blood that they're seen as this massive club by pundits, fans and players these days.  They're a shit club.  There is zero soul there, they just bought the league a few times by spending unprecedented levels of money.  NUFC have given the Premier League more over the years, the only person I respected that was connected to their club was Mourinho.  I hated them before the Russian as well, team full of posers and a ground full of wankers.

Yup. Roman has spent a billion I read somewhere.

you forget £££= massive historic club these days

Tbf in the immediate years prior to the Russian they were floating around 5th or 6th winning the odd cup with the likes of Di Matteo in their side.  Their team full of posers got right on my tits, that celebration where they all sat down posing for the cameras made my eyes bleed.  And commentators sporadically shortening the names of their players when they fancied it, "it's Franco Zola, Robbie Di Matteo, Luca Vialli".  Etc... there were more.  It was all so pathetic and I hated that side.

That was almost my first experience of them, just before that they had the likes of Frank Sinclair and Paul Furlong and historically they've been beyond average as I understand it.

Before the money were they not like usually around 5th or 6th so kind of like Everton or Tottenham? but more cuntish.

with a bigger sense of entitlement is what I'd say given the club would have went bankrupt if Roman hadn't have come in

Before the money were they not like usually around 5th or 6th so kind of like Everton or Tottenham? but more cuntish.

Not as classy historically as Spurs imo and Everton are a far more decent club who had  one of the best youth set ups ever...till recently. I'd peg them just above West Ham.

Tbf in the immediate years prior to the Russian they were floating around 5th or 6th winning the odd cup with the likes of Di Matteo in their side.  Their team full of posers got right on my tits, that celebration where they all sat down posing for the cameras made my eyes bleed.  And commentators sporadically shortening the names of their players when they fancied it, "it's Franco Zola, Robbie Di Matteo, Luca Vialli".  Etc... there were more.  It was all so pathetic and I hated that side.

That was almost my first experience of them, just before that they had the likes of Frank Sinclair and Paul Furlong and historically they've been beyond average as I understand it.

:thup: