Rafa Benitez

Big Geordie

• 3 weeks later...

Will he fit in here? He would want plenty of transfer funds, want his own way of doing things, then throw a tantrum if he doesn't get what he wants.

Ashley wouldn't pay top wages for managers too.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Will he fit in here? He would want plenty of transfer funds, want his own way of doing things, then throw a tantrum if he doesn't get what he wants.

You talking about Rafa or Keegan? /HTT

You talking about Rafa or Keegan? /HTT

Despite his shortcomings, KK will always have a special place in my heart. Without his entertainers I would never have started supporting Newcastle.  :aww:

We could make it work. He'd understand the way we do things when it comes to signing players, but with the added bonus of him being here attracting bigger names at the same time as our top scouting and recruitment team. It would be interesting to say the least.

At some stage Ashley will pay a good wage for a manager, he just won't pay it for the likes of shearer, Hughton or Pardew.

I think this summer is the right time to go for a better manager, we can offer them a great squad to work with, one that is under achieving this season but showed last time out what it's got in the tank, while we don't have any connection with the manager we've got now and could say we've outgrown him. finally no style of football on offer to lose out on (ie nice passing game or attacking football) it's perfect IMO for a very good manager to take over the reigns from someone at his best is very average.

No doubt about it, I'd be buzzing if we brought in Rafa in the summer.

We could make it work. He'd understand the way we do things when it comes to signing players, but with the added bonus of him being here attracting bigger names at the same time as our top scouting and recruitment team. It would be interesting to say the least.

At some stage Ashley will pay a good wage for a manager, he just won't pay it for the likes of shearer, Hughton or Pardew.

I think this summer is the right time to go for a better manager, we can offer them a great squad to work with, one that is under achieving this season but showed last time out what it's got in the tank, while we don't have any connection with the manager we've got now and could say we've outgrown him. finally no style of football on offer to lose out on (ie nice passing game or attacking football) it's perfect IMO for a very good manager to take over the reigns from someone at his best is very average.

No doubt about it, I'd be buzzing if we brought in Rafa in the summer.

:thup:

• 2 weeks later...

'April Fools' apparently, on March 31st.

Its alreet mate, some daft cunt sent me a message before saying the mackems have appointed DiCanio. Fucking idiot, who's he think he's going to get with that?  :lol:

'April Fools' apparently, on March 31st.

Its alreet mate, some daft cunt sent me a message before saying the mackems have appointed DiCanio. Fucking idiot, who's he think he's going to get with that?  :lol:

:lol:

When I saw this thread bumped my initial thought was "there we are, a better manager who isn't going to be employed at the end of the season they could have gone for".

The more I think about it, the more I think PDC is their Connor Wickham. Could potentially go on to be decent but they have put all their eggs (Wickham was about £8m+? right) in one basket.