Rafa Benitez

Big Geordie

Chelsea fans don't seem to give a s*** about they way they have been treating Benitez or how the owner runs the club. They have won trophies after all!

The thing I hate about them is that they whine on like they have won f**k all for years (lets throw Arsenal fans in with them too) and have the balls to say we are over expectant when we have been through the wringer on numerous occasions with no trophies for over 40 years.

You won the Champions League last year you utter c**ts. In the 80s you were a bunch of mindless skinheads and your club was on  par with Millwall!  I f**king hate Chelsea.

really shows what an asylum chelsea are turning into, playtoy of a billionaire who changes his mind on the strategy on a whim and with a load of overinflated egos in the dressing room and spoilt brats in the stands.

Yeah i really hate them, so much so i'd like to see them choke the top 4 spot and not get any CL again. That would be a laugh.

Good on Rafa though, deserves a lot more respect than he has been given by those odious c*nts.

Chelsea fans don't seem to give a s*** about they way they have been treating Benitez or how the owner runs the club. They have won trophies after all!

The thing I hate about them is that they whine on like they have won f**k all for years (lets throw Arsenal fans in with them too) and have the balls to say we are over expectant when we have been through the wringer on numerous occasions with no trophies for over 40 years.

You won the Champions League last year you utter c**ts. In the 80s you were a bunch of mindless skinheads and your club was on  par with Millwall!  I f**king hate Chelsea.

Arsenal fans at least have some case to be pissed off at the board for constantly selling players and not replacing them and sitting on huge cash reserves while paying through the nose for it

Arsenal fans at least have some case to be p*ssed off at the board for constantly selling players and not replacing them and sitting on huge cash reserves while paying through the nose for it

There is a radio show on each day here with Ray Hudson and Neil someone or other (Chelsea fan). You should hear the Chelsea fans complaining, its unbelievable. Arsenal have no trophies in 7 years and are in the CL every year: hardly that much to cry about.

I still don't really get why they hate him, other than feeling that Di Matteo was screwed over.

because he said some bad things about them needing flags to get an atmosphere before a cl tie and Liverpool would never need that (or something equally stupid like that) which is apparently utterly unforgivable and a sign that he hates the club.

Or just because he was Liverpool manager

I still don't really get why they hate him, other than feeling that Di Matteo was screwed over.

because he said some bad things about them needing flags to get an atmosphere before a cl tie and Liverpool would never need that (or something equally stupid like that) which is apparently utterly unforgivable and a sign that he hates the club.

Well, he was right.

Arsenal fans at least have some case to be p*ssed off at the board for constantly selling players and not replacing them and sitting on huge cash reserves while paying through the nose for it

There is a radio show on each day here with Ray Hudson and Neil someone or other (Chelsea fan). You should hear the Chelsea fans complaining, its unbelievable. Arsenal have no trophies in 7 years and are in the CL every year: hardly that much to cry about.

Not much but the arsenal board do fit every stereotype we have about ashley selling everything and pocketing the cash for himself rather well and plenty have moaned about that on here

Well, he was right.

yes but don't tell the spoiled brats