Swansea 1 - 0 Newcastle United - 02/03/13 - post-match reaction from page 38

Dave

Been a pretty dross game this but 0-0 is a good result for us so not too arsed. Not like they've created much, as always we shoot ourselves in the foot repeatedly by being fucking gash at set pieces.

I'll take that first half. After their initial dominance we came back and it was pretty eventless, other than our constant niggly fouls that they cried about like they'd been anally raped every fucking time.

Possession 51% in our favour. Funny that, I thought we'd been dicked.

We have, that statistic must be inaccurate.

Have we fuck :lol:

Swansea should be ahead as they've undoubtedly had the best chanced through a couple of pieces of awful defending, but the half has been pretty even.

Well I'd have taken a draw before the game and we're drawing. We've been decent in spells, sloppy in spells. Lacking threat going forward so far, but been close to being in a few times. Weathered the storm pretty well in the first 20mins, only the one off the line of note from them.

Game is there to be won for both sides. Hope it's us.

Really don't know what I'd change.  We haven't created any real chances consistently but we haven't really been that bad, they've just been that bit sharper than us.  If we can pick up our own pace I think we'd have a better chance.

Guest Dontooner

Out played, they are just too fluid on the ball. Sitting too deep again and we are not defending as a unit.