Wigan Athletic vs Newcastle United - 17/03/13 @ 4pm (Sky Sports 1)

Nobody

I can see four magpies out my front window... Is that a good sign or just how AP plans to set up his midfield?...

4 for a boy so we are possible going to get bummed.

Really don't think Jonas should be in there, but it's the right team apart from that.

Without Colo or Cabaye i think we need a leader in there. Pards seems to see him as one. I'd rather see Taylor have it, but you'd either get a 12/10 performance or he'll be sent off within 15 mins.  :lol:

The situation regarding captaincy at the club is a bit odd right now IMO. Not that I think it means a great deal on the pitch.

Having a captain who can't communicate with the majority of the team, nor lead by any sort of example is silly.

Really don't think Jonas should be in there, but it's the right team apart from that.

Without Colo or Cabaye i think we need a leader in there. Pards seems to see him as one. I'd rather see Taylor have it, but you'd either get a 12/10 performance or he'll be sent off within 15 mins.  :lol:

I'd give it to him, like. I think he's just about mature enough to deal with it for one game.

As long as he's sitting centrally with Tiote, I'm okay with that. Not like Anita's shone very brightly recently.

I'd keep Marveaux in midfield as a direct replacement for Cabs and put Campbell off Cisse.

Guest bimpy474

Big Vurn has been awful in the couple he's played, he's given the ball away so much he didn't deserve a start. Not sure Jonas is the answer though but he do well v Anzhi.