Wigan Athletic vs Newcastle United - 17/03/13 @ 4pm (Sky Sports 1)

Nobody

I'm bringing lots of plum brandy on Crumpy's bus. God help us all.

:scared:

Where are yous drinking once you arrive in Wigan?

last time I went (06/07) there was only some crappy sports bar and a Harvester-style pub.  Ketsbaia and I will be there.  I think you'll recognise him.  If so, come over and I will break my duck of letting people off the forum know who I am!

Red Robin or something is it?

rings a bell.  All I remember is they got proper arsey because a few of our lot were "being disruptive" to a few families trying to enjoy a quiet Sunday dinner.

Anyone else in there Boxing day when the "pass it on" incident happened? :lol:

Aye!! :lol: :lol:

TBF, the glass collector was loving it until he got passed into a light shade and it smashed on the floor!! Chants of "your getting sacked in the morning" soon followed! :lol:

Eliot

Deb      Saylor    MYM    Santon

Tiote    Jonas

Marv

Sissoko              Gouffran

Cisse

Completely torn about Sissoko or Marv on wing, but guess them lot and Gouffran can interchange through the game, suspect Sissoko will defend better than Marv too.

last time I went (06/07) there was only some crappy sports bar and a Harvester-style pub.  Ketsbaia and I will be there.  I think you'll recognise him.  If so, come over and I will break my duck of letting people off the forum know who I am!

rings a bell.  All I remember is they got proper arsey because a few of our lot were "being disruptive" to a few families trying to enjoy a quiet Sunday dinner.

Glass collector? Aye :lol:

Guest Slippery Sam

Apologies if already been said but is Cabaye definitely missing this one?

He's out. He twisted his ankle after coming down from a ladder.  His wife told him he needed to change the time on the clock in the kitchen - he safely negotiated this. She then told him to change it again, after reading something on-line. It was coming down from this second time when he missed the last step and the injury occurred. I don't know where she got her information from!

I haven't seen anything conclusive. Cabaye apparently remained hopeful of making Sunday, but the club seem less sure.

With a two-week break looming, and our fingers still freshly-singed from HBA's calamitous return from injury, I'll be surprised if we risk it.

I haven't seen anything conclusive. Cabaye apparently remained hopeful of making Sunday, but the club seem less sure.

With a two-week break looming, and our fingers still freshly-singed from HBA's calamitous return from injury, I'll be surprised if we risk it.

Cheers. After being so lucky with injuries last season this season has just been an absolute joke injuries wise, its no coincidence that our upturn in form has came at a time where theres minimal injuries, I imagine the season we may have had if things had went better for us  :(

Cheers. After being so lucky with injuries last season this season has just been an absolute joke injuries wise, its no coincidence that our upturn in form has came at a time where theres minimal injuries, I imagine the season we may have had if things had went better for us  :(

There would be no Debuchy, Sissoko and Gouffran probably, though.

We're ready for next season now without having to do too much during the summer now.

Aye!! :lol: :lol:

TBF, the glass collector was loving it until he got passed into a light shade and it smashed on the floor!! Chants of "your getting sacked in the morning" soon followed! :lol:

I was there then as well.  Poor bloke was loving it at first, until the light shade, and then sort of an 'I'm never getting put down am I' moment as he was passed back the way he came from :lol: