Wigan Athletic vs Newcastle United - 17/03/13 @ 4pm (Sky Sports 1)

Nobody

Guest Pablito

Today is a big day for you and for Benfica fans. Hope you beat Wigan, I will be supporting you. COME ON NEWCASTLE!!!!

Guest Pablito

Today is a big day for you and for Benfica fans. Hope you beat Wigan, I will be supporting you. COME ON NEWCASTLE!!!!

It's only wigan away man  :lol:

When Newcastle or Benfica play, it is always a big day. Never forget that!

It's only wigan away man  :lol:

When Newcastle or Benfica play, it is always a big day. Never forget that!

That's me told  :hmm:

Guest Pablito

Guimaraes away? I don't know much about them, will you win?

Well, it is currently one of the best teams in the league and there is sort of a agressive atmosphere in their stadium, last year we were 5 points ahead Porto and we lost this match. We'll see how it goes, but Benfica is playing much better this year. Porto is playing in Madeira today, which is also very difficult for them. I am really expecting that something will be happening today.

Guimaraes away? I don't know much about them, will you win?

Well, it is currently one of the best teams in the league and there is sort of a agressive atmosphere in their stadium, last year we were 5 points ahead Porto and we lost this match. We'll see how it goes, but Benfica is playing much better this year. Porto is playing in Madeira today, which is also very difficult for them. I am really expecting that something will be happening today.

Thanks, sounds like a big day in the title race! Good luck, hope you win!

Wigan have the worst home record in English league football apparently, we'll lose.

Worst in the top five tiers. You have to go down to Hinckley United of the Conference North who are currently 138th in the football pyramid to find worse.