Wigan Athletic 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 17/03/13 - post-match reaction from p61

Dave

Can you imagine if this principle was applied in the law of the Land.

Policeman in court

' Yes your honour I saw the accused approach the victim with a gun, I saw him point the gun, a car passed between us, i was distracted as I ran to help. I heard the shot, I saw the victim on the ground, I saw the accused run away, there was nobody else there, the victim was seriously injured,Another policeman saw the incident from the opposite angle but wasnt sure the extent of the injuries, there is CCTV recordings of the whole incindent from half a dozen angles.'

Judge -'dismissed on this evidence, no case to answer

Although written with tongue in cheek humour, the parallel you draw is spot on. It's just plain ludicrous that's he's got off.

When does a club stop becoming liable for the supporters?

This happened en route to the ground, it wasn't just Newcastle fans, in fact the pictures there only shows a handful of fans wearing our shirts, no doubt a lot of these were Wigan fans as well.

Guest icemanblue

When does a club stop becoming liable for the supporters?

This happened en route to the ground, it wasn't just Newcastle fans, in fact the pictures there only shows a handful of fans wearing our shirts, no doubt a lot of these were Wigan fans as well.

They got off the coaches, man. You don't have to wear our kit on away trips, you know. :lol:

If that's true, and I assume it is if there are pictures (I'm on my phone) then NUFC should reimburse the clubs. Good PR and barely any relative loss.

I think true faith are trying to set something up for donations back to the club, that's from twitter like.

Guest Roger Kint

Trust the part time fans we get at places like Wigan to act like wankers. Really is a disgrace that they couldnt even walk to a game without trashing the place like that and ruin two football matches. Nice idea from TF to set up a whip round but personally i would take it further and find a way to ban the little twats. No place in our support for that sort of idiot, we have a great reputation as away fans and this sort of thing makes us all look like scum.

Guest Roger Kint

Looks like the 'banter bus' was full of pissed up school kids. Well done to whoever organised that trip for those charva tossers  :idiot2:

Looks like the 'banter bus' was full of p*ssed up school kids. Well done to whoever organised that trip for those charva tossers  :idiot2:

it'll be that "Shambles Travel" on twitter, man.  Lad I know went down with them and says they were already doing lines off CD cases within about 2 minutes of setting off.

Doesn't surprise me though.  When we were down in 05/06 one lad nicked the rugby ball just as someone was taking a conversion.

Guest Roger Kint

Looks like the 'banter bus' was full of p*ssed up school kids. Well done to whoever organised that trip for those charva tossers  :idiot2:

it'll be that "Shambles Travel" on twitter, man.  Lad I know went down with them and says they were already doing lines off CD cases within about 2 minutes of setting off.

Doesn't surprise me though.  When we were down in 05/06 one lad nicked the rugby ball just as someone was taking a conversion.

Sounds about right, that Shambles thing looks to have strangely lost all mention of Wigan from its twiiter feed. Either it miracluously failed to take a bus or they are shitting it coming back to them :lol:

Sadly nowadays whenever we have a large away following it seems to attract these idiots. I know that regular away fans get really pissed off with the idiotic behaviour.

Little wonder the club are taking smaller allocations most of the time.

He was on my bus :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Sadly nowadays whenever we have a large away following it seems to attract these idiots. I know that regular away fans get really pissed off with the idiotic behaviour.

Little wonder the club are taking smaller allocations most of the time.

Thats the biggest problem with this, not only will our club continue to take lower allocations but this sort of story gives other clubs an easy option to offer us much less as well in the future.

I blame the parents me like, most them little f***ers can only be school age???? Little rats need taught a lesson, not a violent one just some older heads to explain to them how to go on. prats :(

Guest Roger Kint

I blame the parents me like, most them little f***ers can only be school age???? Little rats need taught a lesson, not a violent one just some older heads to explain to them how to go on. prats :(

One is on twitter boasting how drunk he was during the pitch invasion and that he had school the next day, no doubt a canny amount of 16 and under there.