Manchester City vs Newcastle United - 30/03/13 @ 3pm (not on TV)

bowlingcrofty

These injuries are annoying cos I think we stand more of a chance than some give us credit for tbh. Man City have been pretty awful of late and can't see them caring much anymore, they're too far behind. Without decent fullbacks though we'll lack drive.

Not sure if I've ever cared less about a game. If we win it'll be the biggest turn up for books for about 3/4 seasons and due to injuries there is almost fuck all chance of it happening. How droll.

Not sure if I've ever cared less about a game. If we win it'll be the biggest turn up for books for about 3/4 seasons and due to injuries there is almost f*** all chance of it happening. How droll.

Aye i'm basically pinning my hopes on 6 points against Fulham and Mackems i expect nothing from this at all.

Elliot

Simpson Taylor Mbiwa.  Anita

Cabaye  Jonas

Marveaux. Sissoko  Gouffran

Cisse

Thought Jonas was far better centrally than Anita when he came on for him against Anzi. With Tiote out we need his work rate, defensive qualities and pace in the middle. Marveaux has been setting Cisse up lately and must play. If Debuchy, santon and Haidara out then it's between Anita and Perch for LB

Also would love to see young Campbell on at some point he's got nothing to lose in this sort of game where we are big time underdogs.

Perch will start in the middle and jonas at left back, then pardew will switch them round 10 mins in then probably again 10 mins later. I agree with jonas central and anita at leftback even if that is a total muddle. Perch would be decent in the middle but don't like him at full back, and Jonas will be awful at leftback...it's a conundrum

We may aswell go all out attack against this lot, keep them away from our makeshift defence tbh...

-------------------elliot---------------------

Simpson---Tayls----Mapou---------Anita

-------------Cabaye----Jonas---------

Marveaux------Sissoko-------GouffraN

------------------Cisse---------------

I see the "not on tv". Does this mean I won't find a bar in London that shows this tomorrow?

Its not on any UK TV channels.  But I'm sure plenty of places in London will have foreign channels.  Just depends on whether or not you can convince one of them to put on any of the 30-40 channels worldwide that are showing the game.

Nearly forgot that we had a game tomorrow. International breaks after a loss are the worst, I erased the Wigan game from memory so it feels like we haven't played in ages.. Didn't realize that Debuchy and Santon were out either  :undecided: It sucks, we always seem to play well versus City but it never shows up on the scoreboard. I would have thought we could get something here if it weren't for the injuries.. Nice of Yaya to get healthy just in time to score against us again.

I see the "not on tv". Does this mean I won't find a bar in London that shows this tomorrow?

Its not on any UK TV channels.  But I'm sure plenty of places in London will have foreign channels.  Just depends on whether or not you can convince one of them to put on any of the 30-40 channels worldwide that are showing the game.

Ok thanks. Any place to recommend anyone?