NUFC Accounts 2012/13 published: PROFIT - from Page 7

Rich

So what's to factor in by this time next year then?

-New TV money

-Wonga deal

-Other minor commercial partnerships that have emerged

-Sales of Perch, Inman and Cabaye

-Harper and Simpson leaving on frees

-Gosling/Gutierrez leaving on loan for a full season between them

-Remy and de Jong coming in on loans

-Kinnear's contract

-Less matchday revenue due to less home matches

Any significant new contracts in the past year? Can only think of smaller ones like Dummett and Newton.

Don't forget we'll have the full year effect of the wages for the January signings......no wonder we've had some quiet windows since. Secondly it was interesting to note the repeated mention of FFP. I thought under FFP you had to move towards balance year on year. Think we'll be the only club achieving a profit at year zero. Chelsea and Man City should achieve a balance circa 2050 given their starting positions.

http://i61.tinypic.com/v4m4ua.jpg

Ignoring the good news bear's perception of commercial/match day income and turnover rising since last year, in the overall scheme of things they remain either pretty much static or down overall under Ashley.

At least they're going the right direction.

-New TV money

-Wonga deal

-Kinnear's contract

Any significant new contracts in the past year? Can only think of smaller ones like Dummett and Newton.

Improved prize money compared to last year, when we pip Southampton to the league.

-New TV money

-Wonga deal

-Kinnear's contract

-Extra prize money from higher PL finish

Improved prize money compared to last year, when we pip Southampton to the league.

:thup:

So potentially £6m extra there if we stay top of the league.

So next year's finances will be ridiculous in terms of profit i mean.  More than 30 Million plus ?

Should be a lot more - if we managed to make 10 million profit with a net transfer spend of 16 million then we would be 26m up just from spending nothing all year. Add in the 20m for Cabaye, the promised extra commercial income, more TV money and a higher league finish and it should be 60m+ by my reckoning...

If he's just gonna let profits sit in the bank and toss off over them without spending it, I'd rather he just took some of it and lowered the debt owed to him.

I thought he had started doing this, but then the current accounts refer to the £129m loan again. So who knows?

If he's just gonna let profits sit in the bank and toss off over them without spending it, I'd rather he just took some of it and lowered the debt owed to him.

I thought he had started doing this, but then the current accounts refer to the £129m loan again. So who knows?

This is wrong, sorry. Original loan was £111m, he put an extra £29m in and wanted that bit back as far as I remember. Took £11m last time.

So next year's finances will be ridiculous in terms of profit i mean.  More than 30 Million plus ?

Should be a lot more - if we managed to make 10 million profit with a net transfer spend of 16 million then we would be 26m up just from spending nothing all year. Add in the 20m for Cabaye, the promised extra commercial income, more TV money and a higher league finish and it should be 60m+ by my reckoning...

What an idiot i am, I forget to add in tv money/wonga money  :lol:  Possible 60 million profit in the bank next year , happy days.  :frantic:

One bit I don't get:

While Newcastle United's use of its overdraft facility stood at £4.5million on 30th June 2013 - up from just £0.3million, the Club's debt remains static in the form of a £129million interest-free loan from owner Mike Ashley.

If we've made 10 million profit and Ashley hasn't taken any loan back, how do we still have an overdraft?