Benfica vs. Newcastle United - 04/04/13 @ 8.05pm (ITV4)

bowlingcrofty

Krul

Anita      Saylor          Mbiwa        Santon                            l

Jonas            Cabaye                                      l

Sissoko          Obertan                          l Shola

l

l

--------------------Offside line---------------------

Cisse

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Yeah it's definitely not our best configuration but Shola upfront will help us gain some ground against a team that is comfortable in possession. And Cissé on the wing is definitely better than Shola on the wing  :lol:

Yeah it's definitely not our best configuration but Shola upfront will help us gain some ground against a team that is comfortable in possession. And Cissé on the wing is definitely better than Shola on the wing  :lol:

Shola off the pitch is definitely a better option than Shola on the pitch.

Guest reefatoon

You are clearly insane.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

You are clearly insane.

What's insane in my logical comments? Remind me the lineup that grinded a win in Kharkiv

Imagine the tears of the Benficans when Shola waltzes past Garay as if he were Titus Bramble and gloriously leads us to a famous victory

Sod the Benficans ( no offense) but i would probably be brought to tears also but of unforeseen joy :lol:

Guest reefatoon

You are clearly insane.

What's insane in my logical comments? Remind me the lineup that grinded a win in Kharkiv

The bit in bold fella. In what way will he gain ground?  All the big useless plank will do is stand around admiring all the passing and movement around him.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

You are clearly insane.

The bit in bold fella. In what way will he gain ground?  All the big useless plank will do is stand around admiring all the passing and movement around him.

He'll probably win some knockdowns and fouls. And he also has presence... I bet their CB's are already dreading the fact that they'll be taking one or two elbows in the face  :lol:

I very much doubt they are in any way shape or form scared of facing Shola. 

He can't even hold it up like he once could, he offers nowt apart from maybe winning a long ball, which is pointless anyway as more often than not he's on his own, so tries to hold it up till someone gets there, but loses it, rinse and repeat.

Guest neesy111

Cisse off the pitch is better than Cisse on the wing.

Even Obertan looks better than Cisse on the wing.

You are clearly insane.

What about the one that won ~7 points from 39?

Also, fucking pack it in.

You are clearly insane.

He'll probably win some knockdowns and fouls. And he also has presence... I bet their CB's are already dreading the fact that they'll be taking one or two elbows in the face  :lol:

Actually fuck this, I'm out.

Alan Pardew: "We'll have played two of the best teams in Europe, I think, in Manchester City and Benfica this week."

Portuguese press headlines: "Alan Pardew: If Benfica played Premier League they would be in 10th place".

http://i.imgur.com/334FLr3.gif

Btw, Shola is certainly good but he's no Alan Kardec.

Guest Benfica_1904

I can't agree with Pardew!

Benfica is much better than Everton ( 5-0, 0-2 tie), Swansea, West Brom, Liverpool and Fulham!!!

Of course Benfica would play for the first five places (united, city, arsenal, spurs, chelsea )