Newcastle United 1 - 0 Fulham FC - FT - Post match relief from page 45! :D

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

Most boring match ever.

Not even close. The same match last season was mind-numbing.

Most, if not all, of our games are absolutely awful. We play with italian pace and championship quality. Utterly minging.

Yeah, this is no worse than normal tbh. :lol: Pretty much what I've came to expect, blind optimism aside.

We've been okay and just okay.  Knocking the ball around okay at times then resorting to stupid long/over the top balls.  Get to the edge of their area and just break down.  Can't seem to attack as a unit.

This might be the lack of medication speaking but a pumped up Shola could bring something useful to us. 

I don't want to see Shola on because it would pander to Hangeland even more than we are already. We don't need to be playing high balls into the box, yet we've resorted to it occasionally - to absolutely no avail. We have the capabilities to pass it around and create chances - which we've done with success. We've just not converted to them and today you've got to hold Cisse accountable to that; one-two with Marveaux and that's 1-0.

See your point but if Shola was in the mood (stars alligned and alll that) then it might just unsettle Hangeland a bit.  Even if he just won a couple of headers all we'd need is a player to be up close to get the knock downs.  Simples!

Well, he'll be on sooner or later whether we like it or not.

Bit on Emre, there.

Man - he was a good player. Real shame it never worked for him here, would've loved to have seen him in last season's team - for example.

Was one of my favourite players at Toon, very skillful footballer.

Most boring match ever.

Most, if not all, of our games are absolutely awful. We play with italian pace and championship quality. Utterly minging.

Obviously you don't watch Italian football very often then.

My thoughts, too :lol:

We´re lacking teamwork.... dont know what we are training on in trainings, but i dont think the players are training together.... remind me a little bit about the relegation season...

Marginally better this season in that we're not having 3 players clatter eachother going for the same ball a dozen times a match. 

Bit on Emre, there.

Man - he was a good player. Real shame it never worked for him here, would've loved to have seen him in last season's team - for example.

He's one of the best centre-mids I've seen play for us, certainly; great technique and tenacity. Just injured too much, used incorrectly, played in a God awful team under God awful manager(s).

We've been okay and just okay.  Knocking the ball around okay at times then resorting to stupid long/over the top balls.  Get to the edge of their area and just break down.  Can't seem to attack as a unit.

This might be the lack of medication speaking but a pumped up Shola could bring something useful to us. 

I don't want to see Shola on because it would pander to Hangeland even more than we are already. We don't need to be playing high balls into the box, yet we've resorted to it occasionally - to absolutely no avail. We have the capabilities to pass it around and create chances - which we've done with success. We've just not converted to them and today you've got to hold Cisse accountable to that; one-two with Marveaux and that's 1-0.

See your point but if Shola was in the mood (stars alligned and alll that) then it might just unsettle Hangeland a bit.  Even if he just won a couple of headers all we'd need is a player to be up close to get the knock downs.  Simples!

Well, he'll be on sooner or later whether we like it or not.

Going from Pards pre match comments I def think it's in his game plan to bring him on this afternoon at somepoint.

I hate this idiot in charge.

A game as important as this and the team went out with no passion or desire whatsoever. Fuck knows how people still think he should stay.

He's a cowardly shithouse of a manager to whom I apportion a large majority of the blame for our current league position.

Bit on Emre, there.

Every manager tried to play him deep with Parker attacking, was bullshit! Played his best footy partnered with Butt, yes the shit carrot top.

Most boring match ever.

Obviously you don't watch Italian football very often then.

My thoughts, too :lol:

I do. And if you read again I wasn't slating it. Just imo the Italian league can be very 'considered' but that only works if you play with quality.