Newcastle United vs. Benfica - 11/04/13 @ 8.05pm (ITV4)

Mike

Guest The Legendary Tiger Man

More tickets on sale lads and lasses, looks like Benfica are bringing less than 2,000:

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20130410/ticket-alert-new-block-for-benfica_2281670_3138951

I thought they had the 'most fans in the world' or something along those lines?

Terrible showing on their part.

It depends on the venue, we don't travel like you guys. Our fans that show up in european games are mostly emigrants, that's how we managed to put 40 000 fans at Stade de France for a Champions League match against Lille, we didn't steal all the planes in Portugal to go to France ;D

More tickets on sale lads and lasses, looks like Benfica are bringing less than 2,000:

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20130410/ticket-alert-new-block-for-benfica_2281670_3138951

I thought they had the 'most fans in the world' or something along those lines?

Terrible showing on their part.

It depends on the venue, we don't travel like you guys. Our fans that show up in european games are mostly emigrants, that's how we managed to put 40 000 fans at Stade de France for a Champions League match against Lille, we didn't steal all the planes in Portugal to go to France ;D

Part timers.

Can't wait for this. I've got the next few days off so it'll be nice not to have to go straight out from work and have a few leisurely drinks before heading up to the match.

Starting to get a bit gutted me and my mate have went for Platinum club with the missus' .... no doubt be quiet as fuck :(

Always been my mistake so far, lesson learnt.

Make your own noise and piss 'em all off. :D

Aye we thought the lass' might appreciate the bar a bit more, trying to keep them happy as well, amateurish.  Even on Sunday me dad gave me tickets for the 1892 bar so tried that out, didn't like having to sit and no singing :lol: much prefer my seat, pleased to be back in the Strawberry corner for the derby :D

Aye we thought the lass' might appreciate the bar a bit more, trying to keep them happy as well, amateurish.  Even on Sunday me dad gave me tickets for the 1892 bar so tried that out, didn't like having to sit and no singing :lol: much prefer my seat, pleased to be back in the Strawberry corner for the derby :D

Have you noticed the health and safety brigade stopping standing in the strawberry corner these days as well? My seat's there and they're a lot more vigilant in making us sit down nowadays. Totally ruins the atmosphere.

Have you noticed the health and safety brigade stopping standing in the strawberry corner these days as well? My seat's there and they're a lot more vigilant in making us sit down nowadays. Totally ruins the atmosphere.

There's a big group of lads away to my right who always seem to get hassle for standing, but I'm sure half of them stand on the stairs as well. 

Never get any bother off them at my seat, although last season, a steward walked all the way up, along the row, literally asking people who were standing to move out of his way, got to the lad who sits in front of me and said 'will you sit down son' :lol: at this time everyone in the 2 rows behind him and pretty much his row is standing, no idea what that was about but I still wind him up about it now with such witty banter as 'sit down mate I can't see' :D

‏@milesstarforth 1m

Steven Taylor doubtful for #benfica with a knock suffered in training today. #nufc

@milesstarforth 3m

Ben Arfa will be involved against #benfica, according to Pardew. #nufc